September 2011 Moms
Options

I'm here, I'm here!

So sweet of you guys to worry about me, I'm blushing. Embarrassed  All is well though, just been busy.

Since I started my new schedule at work, I've just had less time to be on here.  But I have been stalking you :) 

And, we went to the beach again over the 4th, so I was completely gone since Friday.  Today is my first day back and I'm swamped!

Hopefully now that I'm back and vacations are over Crying I'll be around more.  Just gotta get a little caught up at work first. 

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday, I hope I didn't miss anything too exciting!  I need to get pics posted soon of our trip, and the one we took last month.  I'm so behind on pictures!

ETA:  I need to update my siggy.  What won the challenge?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I'm here, I'm here!

• Options

Welcome back mama!

I hope things settle down for you. I wasn't around too much last week, but I don't think you missed much. It was a pretty slow week from the little I saw.

Oh, a few updates...Neko had her twins at 27 weeks and they were doing great at her last update (it has been a little while since her last update) and Mrs. Alice is doing great on bed rest and her babies remain inside babies.

I may have missed something though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemollybloom:

Welcome back mama!

I hope things settle down for you. I wasn't around too much last week, but I don't think you missed much. It was a pretty slow week from the little I saw.

Oh, a few updates...Neko had her twins at 27 weeks and they were doing great at her last update (it has been a little while since her last update) and Mrs. Alice is doing great on bed rest and her babies remain inside babies.

I may have missed something though.

Oh wow!  I hope the babies are still doing good, and mama too.  Those preemies can be such stinkers on their mommies :)

GL to Mrs.Alice too, glad to hear she still has inside babies.

Thanks for the updates!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Glad you are still here Mrs.Mikey!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You were definitely missed! I was going to send you a FB message since I hadn't seen you around at all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Glad to see all is well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"