November 2011 Moms
Options

TMI!

Alright, here goes:

My nipples look like they're starting to "peel."  Anyone? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TMI!

• Options
    Mine too.
    ~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!  I'm not alone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They dont peel on their own but they are extremely itchy. The second I start to scratch them then they peel. I just try to avoid any contact with them. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Options
    Thank God I'm not alone. I try putting a little lotion on them for now because they're itchy as all heck now too.
    December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm betting it's not skin, but actually dried milk/colostrum.  It's really normal for that to start around this time.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageLotte134:
    I'm betting it's not skin, but actually dried milk/colostrum.  It's really normal for that to start around this time.

For real?  Wouldn't I be noticing leakage (yuck, gross word) or maybe even stains in my bra?  My nipples don't itch whatsoever. 

PS- Where in Minnesota are you?  Have I already asked?  Pregnancy brain... I'm in Robbinsdale. 

• Options

Two things...

My nipples are flaky as well... but I can tell its from small amounts of leakage.

Second...

Minneapolis folks... what do you think of the Richfield area???

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
  • Options
    imageLifeInANutshell:

Two things...

My nipples are flaky as well... but I can tell its from small amounts of leakage.

Second...

Hit or miss.  I have a friend who lives in Richfield and feels perfectly safe.  I used to live in Richfield (in an apartment which was sketchy at best) and didn't feel completely safe.  Overall, I'd think it is fine.   

• Options
    Wow, yeah my left nipple and boob, is always super itchy! No you're not alone
  • Options
    imagemrsjabas:
    imageLifeInANutshell:

Two things...

Second...

Hit or miss.  I have a friend who lives in Richfield and feels perfectly safe.  I used to live in Richfield (in an apartment which was sketchy at best) and didn't feel completely safe.  Overall, I'd think it is fine.   

Well dang.  I had hopes for better words.  We tracked down a condo there for rent off Lyndale and I'm all sorts of concerned about the area... something about it just feels "off" to me.

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
  • Options
    imagemrsjabas:
    imageLifeInANutshell:

Two things...

Second...

I agree.  In general it's fine and very convenient to a lot of things, but there are areas.  I'm not over there enough to say specifically what's great and what's not so you may want to ask on the local board.

I live in Minneapolis.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"