Infertility Veterans

sytycd ladies

i <3'ed mitchell and caitlin's performance.  fav of the night.

i also really find jess annoying and don't get why judges love him so much and tadd is just such a cutie

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: sytycd ladies

• I was highly disappointed with the night. The only routine I really loved was Caitlin and Mitchell's.

I thought Sasha and Alexander's was horrific.

I don't like Jess but I thought his/Clarice's routine was the second best of the night.

I really love Melanie and Marko and they were just ok. 

I HATE, HATE, HATE Ryan but the judges seem to love her. 

I also like Jordan and Tadd.

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• imagemadelyn07:

I was highly disappointed with the night. The only routine I really loved was Caitlin and Mitchell's.

I don't like Jess but I thought his/Clarice's routine was the second best of the night.

All of this! Jess seems like he'd be hard to tolerate for more than 5 minutes. And is it me or does Ryan smile no matter what type of emotion she's trying to get across? I think that's what bothers me most. She'd make a better cheerleader than dancer.

I also admit I have a huge crush on Pasha...I love when he comes back on the show every now and then...I enjoy watching him... 

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemadelyn07:

I was highly disappointed with the night. The only routine I really loved was Caitlin and Mitchell's.

This!!!! I don't get it. And WTF that they were perfectly in time with each other?! The fact that they were off was the 1st thing DH and I noticed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do have to say that I loved Travis as a judge and would love it if he became a permanent judge. But that would mean he wouldn't get to choreograph any more which would suck..

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• i;ve never watched an episode BUT i just want to say that Jess is actually a nice kid.  two of my best friends were his HS music teachers.
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"