September 2011 Moms
Options

stalking my registry... oops. BUT OMG!

My shower is this saturday so i was looking at my registry (i know i probably shouldnt) Embarrassed BUT we had registered for a 2011 citi mini and it says that TWO have been purchased! i was not expecting anyone to actually purchase it because it is expensive, i really just put it on the registry so we could get it when we got the completion coupon. SO how do i react when i get TWO of these at the shower? (i feel bad for looking!)

Re: stalking my registry... oops. BUT OMG!

• Options

Tell your mom that you noticed two had been purchased. Maybe she has an idea who purchased it, and she can let them know that it's been purchased twice. Then maybe one of the people will return theirs and get something new to avoid the extra trouble for you.

Otherwise, just act surprised and say "Oh my, one for daddy too!" or something and return it later.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ohh good idea. ill have to tell my mom, she might know. i was thinking i would just return the extra and get the carseat we want since we havent gotten one yet!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can you call the store through which you have your registry to verify that its not a mistake? I mean if you only registered for 1, they should have taken it off or noted that it was already purchased.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    well i was thinking that possibly they were purchased on the same day? so maybe it had not shown up as purchased yet? i dont know. ill have to call and ask.
  • Options
    it is possible it got scanned twice, especially if you've been stalking a lot and they show up at the same time.  I was a stalkerEmbarrassed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just a FYI sometimes it says 2 have been purchased and it's a mistake. I went to a baby shower a month ago and she thought she was getting 2 high chairs because that is what is showed as if 2 had been purchased and she only received 1.
  • Options
    Where did you register for a Citi Mini?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagestace114:
    Where did you register for a Citi Mini?

Buy Buy Baby I'm presuming, if not an independent shop.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    you can buy the city mini at BRU too. 
  • Options
    they have the city mini at BRU. they didnt have it in my store but they do have it online, and also in bigger stores. in a variety of colors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"