Ohio Babies
Options

Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

I just moved to Ohio about a month ago and since I'm not working, I haven't met to many people outside DH's family. All my family and friends are far away, so I would like to find a pregnancy buddy, someone close to my age (27) who can relate to what I'm going through. I just found out I'm pregnant on July 1st, which makes me due March 2012.

Also, does anyone know of any support groups or pregnancy clubs in either the Columbus or Dayton areas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome to Columbus!  Smile My baby is 6 weeks old but feel free to ask anything since I just went through what you are about to go through. As far pregnancy clubs I'm not familiar but ask your OBGYN he might now, however there are mom clubs in the area for after you have your LO. Have fun discovering Columbus, I'm also not native to this area but I've had fun discovering the great things Columbus has to offer. GL
  • Options
    I'm in a similar situation except I moved here a year ago. Feel free to email me ashonkwiler09@gmail dot com Congratulations on your pregnancy. Being a mom is the best!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know of any pregnancy groups but I'm also newer to the area.  I just found out last night that I'm expecting my first. I'll be due in March as well and I'll be 27 this month. Today I'm hoping to make a doctor's appointment. Let me know if you want to talk! :)
  • Options
    I moved here about a year and half ago... from Chicago. Haven't met many people. Found out I'm pregnant June 27...so not to much before you, due Feb 24. Would like to meet up for coffee (decaf of course:) or a walk. Email me mbanderson79@gmail.com.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm due July 25th with my first and would also like to meet people in the area. I'm 26 and live in the Groveport area of Columbus. I'm still looking for mom groups but hope to find some soon since i'll be a stay at home mom for the first 6 months or so. My email is becky.sharp77@gmail.com if anyone knows of groups or wants to get together. :)
    Soon to be Mommy to Cadence Marie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"