TTC After a Loss

Proper etiquette re: children mentioned?-ds&dd mentioned

I am just wondering what the proper etiquette is when posting or replying. I don't have tickers but I do have my 2 children's bdays in my siggy. Just wondering should I post a warning when replying or posting?

TIA ladies!

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast

Re: Proper etiquette re: children mentioned?-ds&dd mentioned

• I think the general consensus on the board has been no siggy warnings for things like that. Only newborns, u/s pics and BFP's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with the pp. I asked the same thing when I first joined the board and was told that my DS's ticker was no problem. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Loading the player...
  • I always worry about this, too.

I have a ticker and a small photo of my DS in my avatar but not any pics in my siggy. Usually if I create my own post, I'll do a ticker warning but if I'm just replying, I won't. I haven't heard any flames about that yet. If we don't need to post a ticker warning at all, I'd love to stop that because I feel like it almost draws more attention to the post.

Thanks for the thoughts!

Another blogger! My Life in Transition.

Married 05.27.07
    BFP#1 - 07.07.09 | EDD 03.14.10 | Truman Anthony born @38w 03.01.10
    BFP#2 - 03.24.11 | EDD 11.29.11 | missed MC found @9w 04.26.11 | D&C @16w 06.13.11
    BFP#3 - 09.17.11 | EDD 05.29.12 | It's a girl!!!
    My BFP Chart
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **my labor buddy is Sweepie412**

• Thanks ladies Smile
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"