TTC After a Loss

How do we request a new board?

I was on MC/PL today. I saw, and remembered seeing when I was there, first tri ladies on there asking if they were miscarrying. A few weeks ago I was having an abnormal pregnancy and didn't feel like I belonged on MC/PL, TTCAL, or PGAL. I was thinking that maybe it would be nice if there was a Pregnancy Limbo board. How would I request this? Any thoughts on having a board like this? Sorry to post and run but I have to be up super early tomorrow.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How do we request a new board?

• jen629jen629 member
    Ticker warning I requested one this morning ....it sometimes takes a while to get a reply back but I will certainly push for it
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • imagejen629:
    Ticker warning I requested one this morning ....it sometimes takes a while to get a reply back but I will certainly push for it

Thanks Jen!

• Loading the player...
  • butting in... I use to be a mod on GP on the nest and we found it really easy to request a subboard than an actual "new" board. That might be something to look into?

butting out now

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • jen629jen629 member
    imagewachs:

butting in... I use to be a mod on GP on the nest and we found it really easy to request a subboard than an actual "new" board. That might be something to look into?

butting out now

Yeah that is what I was thinking I am just waiting to hear back from Eileen...thanks for your input:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • :hi and butting in:

I'm new on PL board and I would just like to say thanks! The way you ladies look out for us over there really does mean a lot. And Jen you are a great mod, thanks

:butting out now:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • jen629jen629 member
    imageLoveOfMikesLife:
    :hi and butting in:

I'm new on PL board and I would just like to say thanks! The way you ladies look out for us over there really does mean a lot. And Jen you are a great mod, thanks

:butting out now:

You are very welcome ...please let me know if I can do anything else((((Hugs))))))
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • I think that's a really great idea. I thik it would help a lot of people.
  • Great idea!
  • I also think this is a fantastic idea!  I was just in the same position a couple of weeks ago.  I came back too early (but eventuallly my betas did go down) but I also truly thought I was m/c before I actually did and I hate posting that on pgal- even though they were all wonderful and supportive- I just don't want them to see any sadness/ loss.  

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"