March 2012 Moms
Options

Another GTKY- because why not?

Ok- I know that we have had a few of these in the past few days, but since so many new people have joined yesterday and today, I thought why not?? (Plus my DH is out of town for work and I am bored!)

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? 

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have?

3. If you work, what do you do?

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? 

5. The best book you ever read? 

Me: 33, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, DOR (AMH .35), DH: 38, Borderline low morph
5/09- Off BCP, 5/09-9/09- No period, 9/09-9/10- Lots of Tests & accupuncture
10/10 and 11/10- 2 rounds of Menopur + TI= BFNS
12/10-IUI #1 Menopur = BFN
1/11- IUI #2 Menopur = BFP, 2/11 missed mc at 9 weeks, D&C
5/11- Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum
6/11- IUI #3 Menopur = BFP, 8/11 missed mc at 11 weeks, D&C
1/12- Lap and Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum (again) & scar tissue
2/12- Stint Removal, 3/12 repeat SHG and HSG- showed scar tissue blocking right tube
4/12- Operative hysteroscopy (again), RE said he can now see right tube (yay!)
5/12- Stint removal, 6/12 repeat SHG and HSG-both tubes are open!
8/12- IUI #4 Bravelle = BFN
9/12-IUI #5 Bravelle = BFN
1/13- IVF #1, micro-flare protocol, 7R, 6F, 5dt of 2 AA embryos, 1 to freeze = BFP
Beta #1: 176, Beta #2: 422, EDD 10/8/13- it's TWINS!
*PAIF/SAIF always welcome*
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Another GTKY- because why not?

• Options
    1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together 10 yrs/married for 62. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 33. If you work, what do you do? Director of Teen Programs at a Community Center4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Italy!5. The best book you ever read? The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak For some reason, it would not let me bold my answers :( 
    1/12- Lap and Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum (again) & scar tissue
    2/12- Stint Removal, 3/12 repeat SHG and HSG- showed scar tissue blocking right tube
    1/13- IVF #1, micro-flare protocol, 7R, 6F, 5dt of 2 AA embryos, 1 to freeze = BFP
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? We have been married since Oct 2010

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 4

3. If you work, what do you do? I am a supervisor of a Geek Squad for Best Buy.

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Germany to visit my little brother who is stationed there.

5. The best book you ever read? hmm that is a hard one. I can't even answer that, there have been so many - nothing is sticking out as THE best right now.

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love this! So much fun! 1. 12 years together, married for 3. 2. 4 3. Dental receptionist 4. Scottland! 5. This is a hard one b/c I love to read! Right now I would have to say, The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin or The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. How long have you been together and married to your SO?  Together 13 years and married almost 7 years

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? two

3. If you work, what do you do? Assistant director at a preschool

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be?  Australia

5. The best book you ever read? this one is too hard to answer!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRachH517:

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? we've been married for 3 years.

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? probably 4

3. If you work, what do you do? I am a first grade teacher and a Mary Kay girl

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Dunno...maybe Rome

5. The best book you ever read? That's hard because I read a lot, and all different types of books, recently I got really into the Alex Cross books, the Hunger Games and The Host

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageRachH517:

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together 10 yrs/married for 6

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 3

3. If you work, what do you do? Director of Teen Programs at a Community Center

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Italy!

5. The best book you ever read? The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak

For some reason, it would not let me bold my answers :( 

I loved this book, too.  I finished reading it on an airplane and I only had one poor little airplane napkin to blow my nose with.  I felt really bad for the lady next to me, I'm sure I looked like a hot mess!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs Nice:
    I love this! So much fun!1. 12 years together, married for 3.2. 43. Dental receptionist4. Scottland!5. This is a hard one b/c I love to read! Right now I would have to say, The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin or The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

I just read Game of Thrones- AMAZING! I can't wait for the next book!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagespeckledfrog:

imageRachH517:

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together 10 yrs/married for 6

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 3

3. If you work, what do you do? Director of Teen Programs at a Community Center

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Italy!

5. The best book you ever read? The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak

For some reason, it would not let me bold my answers :( 

I loved this book, too.  I finished reading it on an airplane and I only had one poor little airplane napkin to blow my nose with.  I felt really bad for the lady next to me, I'm sure I looked like a hot mess!

I have read it 6 or 7 times and I bawl every time I read it! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageRachH517:

imageMrs Nice:
    I love this! So much fun!1. 12 years together, married for 3.2. 43. Dental receptionist4. Scottland!5. This is a hard one b/c I love to read! Right now I would have to say, The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin or The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

I just read Game of Thrones- AMAZING! I can't wait for the next book!! 

I am part way through Clash of Kings. So far so good!!!

• Options
    MattelMattel member

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together over 3 years, married 8 months.

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 5 or 6.

3. If you work, what do you do? I'm a nurse.

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Greece.

5. The best book you ever read? I've read so many it's hard to think of one right now. I loved Blink by Malcolm Gladwell. Pg related - I loved Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy and Frankly Pregnant by Stacy Quary. The pg books I read right after we got married and started actively ttgp again and I'll probably read both again.

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? together 9ish years (we were on and off in college), married 5 years in August

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? three

3. If you work, what do you do? 3rd grade teacher

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Ireland

5. The best book you ever read? So hard to answer! I'm going to have to go with the whole Harry Potter series. Yes, I'm a Harry Potter nerd...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagekatm44:

5. The best book you ever read? So hard to answer! I'm going to have to go with the whole Harry Potter series. Yes, I'm a Harry Potter nerd...

I am such a Harry Potter nerd too!

• Options
    imageMrs Nice:
    imagekatm44:

I am such a Harry Potter nerd too!

Me too!  Can't wait for the new movie in a few weeks (although I am inevitably disappointed that they are never exactly like the books!)    

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO?  We've been together for a little over 5 years and we've been married for 1.

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have?  3 or 4 

3. If you work, what do you do?  Executive admin for a liquor and wine distributor

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be?  Africa - I've always wanted to go on a safari and see a kangaroo in person

5. The best book you ever read? This is a tough one because I love to read...but if I had to pick one it would be Jane Eyre.

• Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? We were friends for 3 years, then we started dating and dated about a year before we got engaged and we were engaged about a year before we got married, we will be married 6 years in November

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? Two.  That's all I think we ever really wanted.

3. If you work, what do you do? I am an advertising compliance analyst for an insurance company. I am actually doing my last interview for a similar position with an investment company today (wish me luck).

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Bali, Morea any place with a beach basically. I'd also really like to go back to Australia (I lived there 10 years ago and my husband and i went back before we started to TTC our DD 3 years ago)

5. The best book you ever read? Tough one. I've read a lot of really great books.  It would be hard to narrow it down to just one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageRachH517:

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO?  We've been together for 5 years, married for 5 years.

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have?  2 or 3

3. If you work, what do you do?  I'm a pharmacist.

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? I think New Zealand would be cool to see.

5. The best book you ever read?  Hmm...I don't know about the BEST, but my secret indulgence is the Sookie Stackhouse Series. ;)

• Options
    imageRachH517:

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? We have been together for about three and a half years and married for about a year.

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? We are currently planning on having two...and I think this would be the situation no matter what the circumstances were.

3. If you work, what do you do?  I am an analyst working for a contractor onsite at a federal government facility.

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Hmmm...my answer to this question changes a lot.  Right now I would have to say Alaska...I have some friends that have been there lately and the pictures they post on FB are amazing.

5. The best book you ever read?  Oy, I don't know if I can answer this :) I would have to say a tie between The White Hotel by D.M. Thomas, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, and Centennial by James Mischner.

• Options
    imagegidge680:
    imageRachH517:

5. The best book you ever read?  Hmm...I don't know about the BEST, but my secret indulgence is the Sookie Stackhouse Series. ;)

I love the Sookie books!!

• Options
    1. How long have you been together and married to your SO?  Together 8 years, married 2.2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 33. If you work, what do you do? I work for a Wall St financial firm.4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be?  Greece5. The best book you ever read? A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown (if you haven't read it - get it!)
  • Options
    1. How long have you been together and married to your SO?   We've been together for 11 years, and married for 7 years.2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have?  4 kids3. If you work, what do you do?  I run my own business form home as a Virtual Assistant.4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be?     Austrailia5. The best book you ever read?   Wicked
    My Boys
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesheveen2009:

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together for 3.5 years married for 11 months

3. If you work, what do you do? I work at a commercial real estate company.

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? I have always wanted to go to Italy

5. The best book you ever read? The Help

History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together for 3.5 years and married for 1.5 of those. :)

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 1 or 2.

3. If you work, what do you do? Graphic designer.

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Italy. <3

5. The best book you ever read? Oh wow this is hard...ummmm...I love classic Stephen King, but I could pick from several of his earlier books.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? - We have been together for 5 years and married for 3 1/2

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? - 6-8 My mom is 1 of 8 and I love being part of a big family.

3. If you work, what do you do? - I'm a Paralegal

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? - Italy!

5. The best book you ever read? - In recent years I would have to go with Water for Elephants or The Time Travelers Wife.

• Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together 10 years/Married for 4

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? Two

3. If you work, what do you do? Registered Nurse

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Hawaii

5. The best book you ever read? Whistling in the Dark, The Glass Castle and Me and Emma (I can't pick just one!)

• Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Dating for 6.5 years, married for 4

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 4?

3. If you work, what do you do? I currently do a lot of different things, I'm a PhD student in Communication & Media, I teach as an adjunct at a professional school, and I work as a Youth Director at my church. My sister and I also co-own a small daycare (but I don't actually work *in* it, I just do the paperwork!).

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be?  New Zealand... or back to Zimbabwe

5. The best book you ever read? That's tough. Pregnancy related: Ina May's books  Life Books: Anything John Ortberg   I'm totally blanking on non-fiction.   I spend most of my reading time in school stuff. :/

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Due 3.1.12
    Levi 7.26.09
    Wood you? Wood too!
  • Options
    1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? I've been with my husband almost 9 years and we've been married a little over a year.2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 3 or 43. If you work, what do you do? I'm an oncology nurse4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Fiji, it looks so gorgeous!!5. The best book you ever read? I'd have to say My Sister's Keeper.
  • Options
    1-together 7.5 years, married 2.5 years. 2-4 kids. 3-premium auditor at an insurance company. 4-hawaii or Australia. 5-i'm not much of a reader

TTC #1 since December 2009
    IVF #1 - 6/2 Start Stims 6/14 ER 6/19 ET (2 embies transferred) BFP 6/27/11! Beta #1 87 Beta #2 197!! 1st U/S 7/19 (5 embies in storage!)
    7/19/11 -- One Beautiful Heart Beat!!
    It's a BOY!!

Jack Austin born at 37w; 2/10/2012

Working on Baby #2; FET scheduled for 1/8/2013!!! Cancelled due to nasty flu sickness :(
    FET 1.0 re-scheduled for 2/26/13! -- BFN
    FET #2 scheduled for May 2013 -- BFN
    Onto IVF #2....scheduled for June 2013, cancelled due to high estrogen levels
    IVF 2.1 re-scheduled for Sept. 2013 ER 9/26. ET 10/1 (2 transferred, 1 in storage). BFP 10/10 beta #1 105, beta #2 255
    Ultrasound 11/1 -- TWINS!!
    Both Girls!! <br>

Harper Grace & Hailey Ryann born at 33w6d; 5/8/2014!

• Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO?   dated 7 years (through senior year of HS and college) married 5 years

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have?  2

3. If you work, what do you do?  television producer

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be?  French Polynesia

5. The best book you ever read?  I hate to read fiction Embarrassed I do read the news and non-fiction info on online

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together for 6 years, married for almost 2 years2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 43. If you work, what do you do? I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep selling birth control haha4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? I would love to go on an African safari5. The best book you ever read? Agree with you girls! I LOVE "The Help", "Water for Elephants", and "The Glass Castle" (can also recommend "Half Broke Horses" by the same author). I going to download "Book Thief" for my Kindle this weekend
    *Baby #2*
    Due January 25, 2015
    Pregnancy Ticker

*George Julius*
    March 6, 2012*
    6lbs 15oz - 19.5"*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? We've been together since we were seniors in high school, so we've been together for 8.5 years.  We're been married for 4 years.

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have?  I'd say 3.

3. If you work, what do you do?  I'm a kindergarten teacher and I love it!

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? I would love to go travel all around Italy

5. The best book you ever read?  That's a tough one!  I really liked Handle with Care by Jodie Picoult because it's about this little girl with the same bone condition as my DH (sad though =( )

• Options

Married DH 4/10/2010

Been a very rocky road ttc #1 but will definatley shoot for 2

i work for an insurance company

i would love to go back to Galway, Ireland, i spent a few weeks there when i was younger and would live there if given the chance

i am a twilight nerd so i would have to say best book is the one i am reading now "breaking dawn"

TTC since 4/2010 Clomid 3/2011 & 4/2011 BFP 5/2011 Natural MC 5/20/11 BFP 7/3/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 11/9/2012 dx Partial Molar Pregnancy - D&C 12/11/12 HCG 12/10/2012 -96000 HCG 12/19/2012 -888 HCG 12/27/2012 -146 HCG 1/2/2013 -275 HCG 1/9/2013 -788 Dx with gestational trophoblastic disease 1/3/13 Meet with Oncologist for 1/11/2013 Second D&C 1/16 HCG 1/23/2013 - 88 HCG 1/30/2013 - 0 miracle!!!!!
  • Options
    imageRachH517:

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO?  together since 2003, married 2006

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 3 or 4

3. If you work, what do you do? Insurance claims adjuster, handling litigation and bodily injury claims

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Ireland and Italy

5. The best book you ever read? OMG too many. i am a book nerd.

• Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together about 9 years married for 6 this summer

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? I would like 2. DH still would like a couple more than that.

3. If you work, what do you do? I am a teacher. I just finished a stint in high school but I'm trained in and have mainly taught elementary.

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? I would love to go to England, or take a trip somewhere like Fiji in the winter. We're probably putting the money we have set aside for a winter trip this year towards baby stuff.

5. The best book you ever read? I think either Still Alice or My Sister's Keeper.

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRachH517:

Ok- I know that we have had a few of these in the past few days, but since so many new people have joined yesterday and today, I thought why not?? (Plus my DH is out of town for work and I am bored!)

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? 

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have?

3. If you work, what do you do?

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? 

5. The best book you ever read? 

1. Together for 3 1/2 years, married for (just a tad over) 2 1/2 years. 2. 8-10 3. SAHM 4. Greece 5. Don't laugh...Twilight. I'm looking for something to top that.
    A picture is worth a thousand words. I'd bet money your words are ignorant.
  • Options

1. How long have you been together and married to your SO? Together: 11 years; Married: 6 years

2. In a perfect world (no IF, infinite time, energy, money, etc) how many children would you have? 3-4 children

3. If you work, what do you do? I am a programmer

4. If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would it be? Australia

5. The best book you ever read? I love too many books to choose one. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"