Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Since I haven't seen one today I will do a *nightime confessions*

Vent, post whatever..and no flaming (sorry if I am not doing this right ladies)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Since I haven't seen one today I will do a *nightime confessions*

• I have just eaten a huge bowl of ice cream while I decide if I am going to join the weight loss challenge.  I think I want to..but I dont own a scale!
  • imagejakdw:
    I have just eaten a huge bowl of ice cream while I decide if I am going to join the weight loss challenge.  I think I want to..but I dont own a scale!

Haha :) I thought about joining too. Then my day got progressively worse and I ate my feelings via a DQ blizzard. I was doing so well this week.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejakdw:
    I have just eaten a huge bowl of ice cream while I decide if I am going to join the weight loss challenge.  I think I want to..but I dont own a scale!
    $10 at walmart and switch to fat free frozen yogurt! :) My confession is that one of my best friends is pregnant but doesn't want to find out the sex of the baby so I'm "using" my tradigity it try and sway her otherwise :( because I just can't wait!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh AND I am trying to sabotage DH on his weight loss because we have a bet :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • a good friend at work told me last week that his girlfriend is pregnant. I want to be happy for him, and I pretend to be, but in reality I'm not... I feel like it makes me a bad person but I'm so jealous. And to add salt to my wound it was an opps. He is an amazing father and I really want to celebrate with him but I cant
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • imageLoveOfMikesLife:
    imagejakdw:
    $10 at walmart and switch to fat free frozen yogurt! :) My confession is that one of my best friends is pregnant but doesn't want to find out the sex of the baby so I'm "using" my tradigity it try and sway her otherwise :( because I just can't wait!
    Ok, ok.. I will get myself a scale and I will join in the next couple weeks:)  Should be fun and something good and healthy to look forward to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"