Attachment Parenting

Baby wearers, how to choose a mei tai

I want to buy a mei tai for my 3 month old but am totally overwhelmed by the choices. I went over to the baby wearer and couldn't make heads or tails. Does anyone knows what I need to consider? I have a bad back and am large (and nursing has made them tender) breasted are there different sorts that wrap differently or is it an esthetic choice between the brands? Ty
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby wearers, how to choose a mei tai

• I'd say start by looking for one whose design/colors you like and go from there.  It should work out just fine.

If the body is too long for you little one you can just roll the bottom before putting it on.  If the body it too wide you can scunch it in a bit (manually or by holding it with a hair tie).

You can consider manufacturers, reviews and vendors by looking here:https://www.thebabywearer.com/cgi-bin/reviews/reviews.pl?meitais.  However, going with something that looks good on you & that you'll enjoy the look of is a good way to decide.

Happy shopping!

• Great advice, thank you. I think I am going to try a meitaicarrier.com, still not sure about the shoulders, I think padded since the wrap style might be warm in this weather. Ty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"