Snarky and T-TTC

Mom-in-law-zilla

Did anyone see this article?  I went into it ready to bash on the future mother-in-law like everyone else but when I was done I kind of wondered about the bride.  Maybe her manners were that horrible.  Thoughts?

https://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/mother-in-law-sends-worst-email-ever-to-bride-forgivable-2504517/ 

Sorry on mac, can't make clicky Angry

Re: Mom-in-law-zilla

• Clicky

https://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/mother-in-law-sends-worst-email-ever-to-bride-forgivable-2504517/ 

Off to read it

ETA: I read it, and I think there's more to the story, as in we only heard one side. What did the bride say at the pub that shocked everyone? Was she a total *** when staying at the IL's house? For all we know she was a bridezilla/drama queen/high maintenance sissy and the FMIL had it.

• I agree, there has to be more to the story. And I wonder what the bride said at the pub...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually dont think the email is that bad. It sounds like the bride could be a spoiled brat.
  • imagekatt3233:
    I agree, there has to be more to the story. And I wonder what the bride said at the pub...

This.  There has to be more going on. 
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageJenny829:
    imagekatt3233:
    I agree, there has to be more to the story. And I wonder what the bride said at the pub...

This.  There has to be more going on. 
    Exactly! I SO want to know.
  • Pssht; this is nothing!  I should send a transcript of some of the convos my husband has had with my FIL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"