Parenting after a Loss
Options

Hiiiiiiiiii

I?m finally here and gonna try to make it snAPPY since Gabe will most likely cause a scene within the next 15 minutes. I?m not even sure what I included last time I was here, but I did return to Mexico and stay with my DH. Against my parent?s will but they are cool with it now, just not what they thought I was going to do with my future.

We lived with his sister for over a month. They have a little house on a mountain that they shared with us. Talk about a wake up call. I have to boil water if I want to take a hot ?shower? and bathe in paint buckets. The water only comes three times a week. You have to pour a bucket of water in the toilet to get it to flush. There is no flusher or lid for that matter. The little kids next door constantly would break into her kitche (in the back of the house) and steal food and toys. There were cows aNd horses and dogs always coming to visit. It literally is on the sie of a mountain with a little valley and a creek running down the middle. But it?s super laid bak in this part of the city, which is HUGE btw,  it?s like the country.

Good news is my BFF sent me my first month?s rent so we got our own place. IT?s super small and I have to handwash clothes on my nifty little patio but at least I can flush my toilet and have a real shower. It?s small, just two rooms, but filled with lots of love : ) We don{t have a stove, fridge, tv, anything. We?ve got a mattress to sleep on, his mom is letting us borrow tv till tomorrow, Gabe?s pACK AND PLAY AND HIS TOYS. Oh and clothes. His mom also let us borrow some dishes and blankets and stuff. We?re saving up to get one of those little plug in stove top things.

MY DH is a taxi driver now and makes pretty decent money considering. We always have Gabe?s neccessities and money to eat. I?m happy here. I don?t have much but I finally feel compete again. And Gabe is in love with his daddy. IT took him a good week but now they are homies. HE really really digs his cousin Danny too. They are tight like pants.

My DH and I were staRTING to bicker again but it was becaUSE we were both sick of bein at his sisters and wanted our own place. My BFF saved the day. He is slowly working on his problems. Pretty much all of his family is here now so there arent as many issues. His dad is super sick - like hardcore heart problems sick though : ( I?ve pretty much figured out DH and all of his sisters and brother are all tramatized in one way or another because of their shitty childhood. DH is nuerotic. He?s going to group though and considering going to see a psychiatrist. We also try to pray together and go to church when we can. HE?s really trying and I can SEE changes not just listen to broken promises. And he?s a great Dad.

I{m going home in July to visit and his whole family is all worried I wont come back ahahahah. But I am-

And ummmm it{s taking for mothereffing ever to upload pics to FB so ill have to PIP another day.

Questions? Thoughts?

Can I have patron now?

Miss and love yall dearly.

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby

Re: Hiiiiiiiiii

• Options

YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! Good gawd girl! Quit disappearing on us!!!!!

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Glad things are going well. I hope they continue to get better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to see you!
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm so happy that you are happy.

Miss your silly a$$ here on TB :)

BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
  • Options
    Don't be such a stranger!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're all doing well. Welcome back!!

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • Options

imageshall923:
    Glad things are going well. I hope they continue to get better.

This!!  

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

:: gives Katie a huge hug::

Katie!!!! I've missed you my luv. I'm so glad to hear things are going well. Sounds like you guys are taking steps all in the right direction. I'm glad you're happy. ((huge bear hugs))

• Options

KT!!! (((((HUgs)))) Glad things are better!

Oh, and you better not leave us again! <3

• Options

sounds like you are doing great and are happy Big Smile

You have been missed and paged A LOT :-)

• Options
    So glad things are going well for you KT! And I am loooving the recent pics on FB. Gabe is so handsome! My girl Cass likes to flirt, so I think it is best you are in a different country, I think he may be a heartbreaker in the making! Best of luck:)
  • Options
    Glad you are happy and your family is back together!

BFP #1 - 3/19/09 - M/C  - 4/5/09 6 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 - 7/1/09 - DD born 3/8/2010
    BFP #3 - 11/1/10 - chemical pregnancy
    BFP #4 - 1/2/11 - DS born 9/8/11
    BFP#5 - 7/13/13 - stick baby stick!  Due 4/24/14

• Options
    imagesexyntexy:
    Glad you are happy and your family is back together!
    this

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

OMG you finally come around when I am putting DD down for bed! Ugh!

I am so glad you are so happy. I hope you guys find some dishes soon or at least one big shot glass for this!

• Options
    Miss you but so glad to hear your are happy and have your family back together!
  • Options

imageLeah11599:
    Miss you but so glad to hear your are happy and have your family back together!

This! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So glad you sound happy!  You've been missed around here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"