3rd Trimester
Options

just worked xtra hard to..

get out of my rocker, and go get a drink from the kitchen(a can), came back to my rocker, sat down, drop the can on the floor, and it rolled under the couch. BLEH!

*end of vent! Angry

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: just worked xtra hard to..

• Options
    ha I thought it was just me,LOL I loaded the dishwasher yesterday, made myself a sandwich and by the time I sat down felt like I ran a marathon. I hate this! :-)
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    By the way, Ella Grace is beautiful! That was on our list, but we've gone with Lilienne Grace :-) Can't wait for Lily to join us!!!!! <3 Good luck!
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageashleyaus:
    By the way, Ella Grace is beautiful! That was on our list, but we've gone with Lilienne Grace :-) Can't wait for Lily to join us!!!!! <3 Good luck!

Thank you! I love yours too! :D I haven't decided if we are going to do "Ellagrace"(one word) or Ella Grace. I guess we will decide when we see her! Good luck to you too!

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had to laugh out loud when I read this...I have been driving my husband crazy getting into bed every night...adjust this, move this, oh I'm hot, now cold, I can't reach the sheet....it's like a never ending battle.  I am surprised he hasn't started sedating me :c)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"