Austin Babies

mrsmillertime re: photofacial

Hey, just catching up on old posts and saw your questions about photofacials.  I've had two (they recommend you start with a series, then do it once a year).  I did notice a significant improvement. It brings the dark pigment up to the surface -- they actually look darker right after, but then they kinda flake off (sounds gross but it really wasn't noticeable to anyone else).   It really made my broken capillaries along my nose better (unfortunately, the same level of improvement didn't stick).  My husband (who wouldn't notice if I shaved my head) actually really thought my skin looked better -- that is saying A LOT!  

Just make sure you get lots of numbing cream if you do it and let it sit a while...the first one I had for some reason they didn't use it and it hurt like a mutha. I definitely recommend.  When I left the first one i told them i wouldn't come for a second treatment because it hurt so much, then when I saw the results, i re-booked!  (and really, with the numbing cream it is not that bad at all).

Photo by Melissa Glynn
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: mrsmillertime re: photofacial

• Would you mind sharing how much it cost? I don't have big spots, but lots of little spots of sun damage.
  • Originally, I had a groupon...maybe it was somewhere atound 100.? For peeps who had they then offered the two followup sessions for 300. I liked the results so much that I did that - although the greatest results are definitely after first treatment. I believe Beleza has them for 149 every wed.
    Photo by Melissa Glynn
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info!  I'm convinced.  Smile
  • There is s gro upon right now for $109. But when I checked the company website, they offer it as a special for $109. Regardless, I guess I'll have to wait till the fall to have a month with no sun.
  • imageSareBear30:
    There is s gro upon right now for $109. But when I checked the company website, they offer it as a special for $109. Regardless, I guess I'll have to wait till the fall to have a month with no sun.

Yelp doesn't highly recommend that place and apparently there have been previous Groupons offered there with "issues". So you're not missing out ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageTaytee:

imageSareBear30:
    There is s gro upon right now for $109. But when I checked the company website, they offer it as a special for $109. Regardless, I guess I'll have to wait till the fall to have a month with no sun.

Yelp doesn't highly recommend that place and apparently there have been previous Groupons offered there with "issues". So you're not missing out ;)

Thanks! That makes me feel better about passing it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"