Trouble TTC
Options

Appointment vent & a question (long)

I had a busy day today, no less than three trips to the doctor in one day! First (and only scheduled ) I had my follicle scan (3 good size 21.2, 19.8, and 18.2 and a few others around 16) there was a ultrasound tech training who started the scan and then the normal tech finished as we were walking out of the room she goes ?How do you feel about twins?? I responded ?I don?t watch baseball?.

Then I get a call on my way out of the parking lot that my ObGyn wants me to come back up for an appointment since I was still there. She decided that my lining was a bit thin and gave me a script for Estradiol twice daily until I see a temp spike. And told me she would just call that in with the trigger for me to pick up and take Friday night.

At 3:30 I get another call ?the pharmacy is out of the trigger and our office is closed tomorrow, can you be here by 4:15?? So I got to go during the start of rush hour on the most congested highway in the city!

What a day! Also is 8.5 really that thin? Last time I think it was a 7somthing and she didn?t say anything.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Appointment vent & a question (long)

• Options
    I had my lining checked today as well and it was 8.1.  Dr. said that anything between 8-12 is ideal.  Anything less than 7 and she would have been concerned. 
  • Options
    imageAKB090609:

?How do you feel about twins?? I responded ?I don?t watch baseball?.

Love this

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJellyBean616:
    imageAKB090609:

?How do you feel about twins?? I responded ?I don?t watch baseball?.

Love this

Thanks my DH laughed!

• Options

Hey, sorry you've had such a crazy day!

I wanted to say that 8.5 is not a thin lining.  I had like a 6.9 on CD 13.  Granted that was like 3 days before my IUI, but I got pregnant anyway.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • Options
    imageChicagoWeded2007:

Hey, sorry you've had such a crazy day!

I wanted to say that 8.5 is not a thin lining.  I had like a 6.9 on CD 13.  Granted that was like 3 days before my IUI, but I got pregnant anyway.

Thank's, that is kind of what I was thinking but since I should O on Saturday. I hope my outcome is the same as yours was!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"