Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Have you ever watched the movie "Babies"?

Hubby and I just put it on.. and man.... its kinda crazy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have you ever watched the movie "Babies"?

• Options
    hahaha YES. We watched it on NetFlix a few months ago because a friend told me that O reminds her of the Mongolian baby. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Is that the one by National Geographic?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I actually really liked it! The little Mongolian baby was my favorite! Can you believe how much he was left alone? And he was totally fine! Plus his Mom riding the motorcycle with the whole family right after giving birth...ouch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I loved it, I watched it with my mom while I was pregnant. I have to remind me about those things so I freak out less lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We're about an hour into it now, and it is so interesting! Its so insane how different cultures are!

And that poor cat! =( LOL

• Options
    I think it was amazing to see how babies are raised in different cultures. The African woman amazed me the most
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! The Mongolian baby is awesome! His devil older brother always trying to get rid of him. DH cringed though when he was alone, naked, on that steel drum in the middle of the field. Ouch!
  • Options
    Yes! I saw it while pregnant, and loved it. Sometimes DH and I jokingly tell DS that he should be happy we aren't wiping his butt with a corn cob!
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    I watched it awhile ago and thought it was very interesting!  I wasn't expecting it.
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Options
    imageskells:
    Yes! The Mongolian baby is awesome! His devil older brother always trying to get rid of him. DH cringed though when he was alone, naked, on that steel drum in the middle of the field. Ouch!
    I kept thinking "omg that poor child is going to diy circumcise himself".
  • Options
    yes! i watched it while pregnant too and it was crazy how weird the americans seemed.
    Bre Wrties
  • Options
    I watched it and thought it was cool to see the different perspectives on parenting. I laughed so hard at the little girl trying so hard to get those toys to go together. It was like being a fly on the wall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"