wool question — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

wool question

My daughter keeps getting rashes and we think it may be because her skin needs to breathe.  I am wanting to try wool for nightime.  I know that WCW are practically bullet proof.  Will these breath or would it be better to go with a knitted cover?  TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: wool question

• I'm not a wool expert, but I think it will "breathe" no matter what. We tried WCW and I was "meh" about them. However, we've been using some knit TT shorties at night and they are FANTASTIC. I've put either a TT or an sbish obf underneath and they work great with both dipes, no extra absorbency needed.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, any kind of wool will be a breathable cover over a fitted or prefold. We use WCW at night and they are pretty bullet proof. I like that they have the extra layer of protection in the wet zone, yet are very stretchy over a stuffed fitted.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not a wool expert either and also have never tried WCW, but since I have been using wool on DS at night the minor rashes we were getting have completely cleared up!  Ours are hand knit if that helps.
  • image JAnalynn3767:
    Not a wool expert either and also have never tried WCW, but since I have been using wool on DS at night the minor rashes we were getting have completely cleared up!  Ours are hand knit if that helps.

Oh I'm glad to hear this!!  We've had so many rashes lately!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards