Pregnant after IF

cbubbles2 (and everyone else fired up about the UO on the BMB)

first, cbubbles2, today I realized that your screen name is NOT cHubbles... (insert ashamed face for not realizing this WAY sooner, I guess the 'h' and 'b' sorta look the same...)  *hopefully that made you laugh!* :)  (ps, I still say it as cHubbles in my head when I read it, sorry!!!)

Second... holy moly did you see all the drama and additional posts that UO thread caused!  Yikes!  Nice to know so many people understand IF and appreciate what we go through, but I still can't believe the ignorance of others... oy vey! 

Re: cbubbles2 (and everyone else fired up about the UO on the BMB)

• I am so glad I was working my butt off and not bumping this morning, since I took a half-day for having my appt this afternoon.  I didn't read the UO and don't plan on it.  I did read the two spin-off's... just shaking my head and not reading any more of those posts.  Ridiculous.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha I do that with screennames all the time! I probably say or think most of them wrong. I haven't been back over but I think I'll go read all the replies! I'm glad that "uo" wasn't taken lightly!
  • Loading the player...
  • Why oh why did I decide to even respond? lol Must be pregnancy hormones. I hate flame posts because I don't want anything I say to get taken out of context but I decided to share my own view to help that Ess-elle girl. I think she just worded her post wrong and then when she tried to apologize it got worse. I added my own experience in (coming from a child I didn't have IF with to one I did have IF with) to see if it helped what she was *trying* to say. Well, what I thought she was trying to say at least lol.

• imagekdussault:

first, cbubbles2, today I realized that your screen name is NOT cHubbles... (insert ashamed face for not realizing this WAY sooner, I guess the 'h' and 'b' sorta look the same...)  *hopefully that made you laugh!* :)  (ps, I still say it as cHubbles in my head when I read it, sorry!!!)

THIS! ME TOO!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"