Cloth Diapering

SBD not accepting orders

I knew this was coming!  I knew I should have just ordered last week but silly me, I was waiting until I got some extra money.  She has closed up shop for a few weeks since she has gotten so many orders lately.  Sniffle, sniffle.  I don't even want anything else.  <stomps foot>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: SBD not accepting orders

• Awww sorry for you! However, I am glad I got my orders in! 
  • Boo!  I hope she's back up by the time I'm back off the wagon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • oh no, I was thinking about it, too, but I just today got my other one from her to see if I like it

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• I've been contemplating a custom diaper (from no particular seller), and I saw a few people say earlier this week say how awesome her diapers were. I headed to her Etsy store right away and was so bummed that it was closed!! I liked her on FB so I can stalk updates.

ETA: She replied to a comment on FB saying she would probably open back up next week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Selfishly, I'm glad that I ordered a custom and a SYOF from her on Tuesday.

She usually never closes for more than a week, so I'm sure you ladies will get to order soon!

• shucks. I wanted to get another AI2.  I love her fitteds and AI2.  We used the fitted overnight since I still have a little guy and it's a big cut!  Hope she opens back up soon so you can try em out.
  • I had been thinking about ordering from her too but wanted to wait until the one from the High Seas group arrived. It came today and looks great. If it's a good fit I'll be stalking her FB page for an update!
  • how are the new ones better than the old ones? I bought one in Feb. and I am not loving the fit and is is much smaller than my TT. Are the new ones bigger? Does anyone has a side by side pic of the old vs new?
    image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 2/4/13 EDD: 10/11/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Patiently waiting for Buggirl to join me!!
    Beta #1 11dpo:89 Progesterone:38.9 Beta #2 18dpo:1940
    HB seen at 6w HB 8w 5d 176bpm! Its a BOY!
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageGavinRonansMom:
    how are the new ones better than the old ones? I bought one in Feb. and I am not loving the fit and is is much smaller than my TT. Are the new ones bigger? Does anyone has a side by side pic of the old vs new?
    My new diapers are in the wash currently, but I'll try to do some side by side comparisons for you when they're out. It is smaller than a TT but larger than GM knits (most of them at least- my GMs are a huge range of sizes).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"