Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Nightly Confessions

What's on your mind tonight?  Let's hear it ladies!!
TTC #1 since 8/09
BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~

Re: Nightly Confessions

• Options
    I'm annoyed that the line at McDonald's on the way home was so long it was out into the street.  Don't they know I needed another vanilla cone?!  Speed it up people!  I ended up saying "screw it" and just went home, coneless.  (insert sad face)
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options

imageKaren1998:
    I'm annoyed that the line at McDonald's on the way home was so long it was out into the street.  Don't they know I needed another vanilla cone?!  Speed it up people!  I ended up saying "screw it" and just went home, coneless.  (insert sad face)

Sad   I'm sorry you didn't get your cone. 

TTC #1 since 8/09

~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageEris-Alexis:

imageKaren1998:

Sad   I'm sorry you didn't get your cone. 

Me too.  Sigh.  Though, I had one this morning, so it's not like I was really going without.  

BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    I am so frustrated that the mail hasn't been delivered yet and that the USPS tracking service doesn't actually provide you with any information.  Why have a tracking site if it doesn't tell you anything?  Don't they know I am waiting for my doppler and my RX for my boob?
    TTC #1 since 8/09

• Options
    I'm just in a flat out crabby mood. I want my DH to take me to dinner because I really refuse to cook tonight. The past two nights I cooked with minimal mess until DH comes home and pulls more crap onto the counters. I am not cleaning up that kitchen again! So every time I text him about dinner he ignores me.
    "You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • Options

imagelanoue25:
    I'm just in a flat out crabby mood. I want my DH to take me to dinner because I really refuse to cook tonight. The past two nights I cooked with minimal mess until DH comes home and pulls more crap onto the counters. I am not cleaning up that kitchen again! So every time I text him about dinner he ignores me.

I hope he gets over himself and takes you out to dinner.  You deserve it.  

TTC #1 since 8/09

• Options
    I tried to mow the lawn today but the damn riding lawn mower needed to be jumped. FIVE. TIMES. I finally said F it and left it in the middle of the backyard with almost nothing mowed. DH can take care of it- and I don't even feel bad.
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Options
    Thank goodness I only have a week or less of pregnancy left! I am miserable and can no longer go in public because now even my maternity pants don't fit. I put on a pair of maternity jeans this morning to go have lunch with a friend and the whole panel ripped as I was trying to pull them over my big a**. DH and I are supposed to go to dinner with another friend tonight, and I am going to have to figure out how to repair them. Oh...and the "when is the baby coming?" calls have begun...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I *might* be able to take a year off of work, instead of going back in December. DH's law firm is being purchased by a larger firm, which would result in DH making 3X more money. The offer has been accepted, pending review of paperwork, but nothing has been signed yet. I'm not allowed to tell anyone in real life yet, but I had to get that off my chest.
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagekathymarie:
    I *might* be able to take a year off of work, instead of going back in December. DH's law firm is being purchased by a larger firm, which would result in DH making 3X more money. The offer has been accepted, pending review of paperwork, but nothing has been signed yet. I'm not allowed to tell anyone in real life yet, but I had to get that off my chest.

SQUEE!!!  Now let's just hope the damn lawyers will agree on the fine print soon.

• Options

imageEris-Alexis:
    I am so frustrated that the mail hasn't been delivered yet and that the USPS tracking service doesn't actually provide you with any information.  Why have a tracking site if it doesn't tell you anything?  Don't they know I am waiting for my doppler and my RX for my boob?

UGH!  Speed up postman!

• Options
    imageEris-Alexis:

imagelanoue25:

I hope he gets over himself and takes you out to dinner.  You deserve it.  

I agree.  

• Options

imageMrsAtch:
    I tried to mow the lawn today but the damn riding lawn mower needed to be jumped. FIVE. TIMES. I finally said F it and left it in the middle of the backyard with almost nothing mowed. DH can take care of it- and I don't even feel bad.

The bolded part is so full of win.  The rest, not so much.

• Options

imagelanoue25:

Boooo he needs to take you out to eat. My DH makes messes in the kitchen too after I clean up from dinner. That's the worst part about being a SAHW lately, cleaning the kitchen a million times a day! 

• Options

imageashleyrsotomayor:
    Thank goodness I only have a week or less of pregnancy left! I am miserable and can no longer go in public because now even my maternity pants don't fit. I put on a pair of maternity jeans this morning to go have lunch with a friend and the whole panel ripped as I was trying to pull them over my big a**. DH and I are supposed to go to dinner with another friend tonight, and I am going to have to figure out how to repair them. Oh...and the "when is the baby coming?" calls have begun...

I'm sorry but that kind of cracked me up.  Probably because I can completely see it happening to me!  I've got plenty of junk in my trunk.  Hopefully you can fix the pants so you have something to wear!

• Options
    I am so irritated with my DH, he comes home is a crappy mood once again.  We had to go to the library and then I needed to pick up a couple of things at target.  I amsked him to giv e me his opinion on a lampshade, and he did nothing.  I tried to get his opinion on a picture frame, and again nothing.  I know these may seem like mundane things but its just the tip of the iceberg, he has had the same attitude when I have mentioned picking out anything for the baby.  I jsut really wish he would tell me what the hell his problem is, cause this mamma is full of hormones and can't take anymore before she blows.
  • Options
    imageAluenna:

I am out of chips...but I am NOT out of chip dip, and it's the dip I want. So I've been sitting here wracking my brain, not for any good or useful purpose, but solely to try and figure out what is the least gross/weird thing I can eat with it so I can have the damn dip.

...sadly, the best answer I'm coming up with is a spoon. I'm not sure I'm willing to sink to that level...yet. 

I don't see anything wrong with eating your dip with a spoon! Go for it!

On my mind - Trying not to think about the weird news I got from U/S today. Just trying to stay positive!

imageimage
    BFP March 4, 2011, EDD November 7, 2011
    Miscarriage suspected March 14, 2011 and confirmed on March 23, 2011
    BFP June 19, 2011. EDD February 25, 2012
    Miscarriage confirmed July 5, 2011
    BFP January 1, 2012 EDD September 11, 2012
    Hoping third time is a charm!
  • Options

imagekathymarie:

AGHHHH!!!!!!!!!  That is freaking amazing!!!!!!  I am doing a ridiculous happy dance for you and your DH!

BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"