Stay at Home Moms

What are you doing to celebrate the 4th??

DH is working.  I'm thinking I can successfully deal with two boys at a parade.  I want to make something yummy to eat, but not sure yet.  Fireworks are out.  Too loud (I'm sure DS#2 would cry) and too late.  It'll be a good day though :-)
Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder

Re: What are you doing to celebrate the 4th??

• We are just gonna stay in and maybe BBQ. Im not sure if my DD would enjoy the big firework show and we are staying away from home fireworks this year cause of all the fires where we live right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Family (around 20 people) coming over on Sunday for our annual BBQ.  On Monday we will probably go to the pool, grill something for dinner, then walk up to see our neighborhood's fireworks display.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Loading the player...
  • Tomorrow DD is spending the night at grandma's and DH and I are going out to a birthday party for a friend at a club downtown and watching fireworks.  Which should be interesting considering that we've never even been to a club before and that's not really our thing.

Saturday we have a 4th of July bbq with my family.  The local fireworks are on Saturday too, so we are going to miss them.

DH is working Sunday and Monday.  I'm debating whether to drive DD somewhere else to watch the fireworks.

DD: 04/09 TTC#2 since 10/09 Dx: PCOS w/IR M/c #1: 07/10 M/c #2: 09/10 M/c #3: 03/11
  • My parents have a pool, so they've having my siblings and I, spouses and kids over on Sunday for a BBQ and swimming.  On Monday, I think we may take Ben to our township's parade.  I also want to talk to DH about taking Ben to the see the fireworks.  Not at the actual park where they do them, but there is a spot right near our house where you can see them perfectly and it's far enough away that I think it won't be too loud/scare Ben.
  •  We are having a BBQ with y family at my grandparents house on Saturday.

Sunday we will go to the local July 4th community event and fireworks. 

Monday we are going to DH's sister's house for a BBQ and will let the kids swim in the kiddie pool and just hang out.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Going to a BBQ on Saturday. It will be pretty much adults only but we don't have a sitter. :( DH's cousin is hosting it and he said it would be fine to bring DD, though. We will probably leave pretty early. DH and I are considering going up to a park to watch the fireworks over Lake Union, but its crazy busy and I am a bit crowd-phobic.
    DD1: Maya 05/10
    DD2: Lucia (Lucy) 07/13
  • Hopefully having a baby Wink

I made a pan of cheesy potatoes today for dinner tomorrow, my sister is coming home and will be having friends at my Dad's (house is on a lake).  So if not in the hospital, I'll be sitting in the shade watching my DD play in the lake.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• I am totally excited for this weekend!  We are going to a local festival and parade on Saturday or Sunday.  On Monday, we are walking to a close friend's house for a BBQ and fireworks.  I might also take DD to the pool tomorrow morning. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagembritto4:

Hopefully having a baby Wink

I made a pan of cheesy potatoes today for dinner tomorrow, my sister is coming home and will be having friends at my Dad's (house is on a lake).  So if not in the hospital, I'll be sitting in the shade watching my DD play in the lake.

That's way more exciting than my weekend (the baby part, I mean)!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"