February 2012 Moms

Feeling fluffy

Is anyone else feeling really big already? The scale is only showing a 2 pound difference, but I saw myself in some pictures and I look big! And not really just pregnant...big in general. I recently just dropped about 20 pounds with my future baby in mind, and I feel like I look worse than I did 20 lbs ago. lol. My rings are already stuck on my finger. (I don't think this happened until month 6 or 7 with my first.) It's kinda funny how much I'm bloating already. Just another indication that there's a baby growing in me. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feeling fluffy

• I am so bloated... especially at night.

I am trying to drink a ton of water so I don't retain as much in the summer heat. I think this all just goes along with being pregnant Smile

TTC #1 since 6/10 BFP #1: 8/10, ectopic pregnancy BFP #2: 6/6/11, EDD 2/14/12, DS born 2/8/12 via c-section Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG, yes!  It's not hitting my fingers yet, but I'm sure that's coming.  It's getting harder & harder for me to "suck in" my gut when walking around the office (still haven't told work, but don't think I can hold out much longer...the empire waist tops everyday are going to give it away!)
    BensonKapaluaWeddingour wedding in Maui. BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh!  I'm right there with you.  I'm 5 weeks too and all of my pants are too tight.  I am actually wearing my old maternity jeans right now (gasp!) and they are so comfortable!  I guess I could to the bella bands, but I feel weird running around with my pants undone.  I didn't start showing until 5-6 months with my first.  I know this is just bloat now, but I'm wondering how long it will take this time around to really "show".  Oh, and I like the term "fluffy"  I'm going to use that!
  • I don't feel fluffy - I feel fat and bloated.  I can't even believe this!  I had to do the whole rubberband around the button thing on my jeans today. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm glad I'm not alone in this! Hopefully the bloat will start to go away soon!
  • Yes! I feel huge!  I am a small girl to begin with but I have already gained 3 pounds.  I keep reading on here all the time that people don't start to show until 20 weeks or so and I feel like I'm already packing on the pounds and at this rate I will be showing by 8 weeks at least!  I work out 4-5 times a week and really haven't changed anything since becoming pg so I'm sure it's all baby weight but it's just crazy to me that this little nugget could have already contributed to weight gain!  Oh well, it's all worth it in the end FOR SURE! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"