TTC After a Loss

::~:Missa_g:~::

I saw in the "Phantom EDD" post below if you get KU you'd be due April 4th which is your DH's b-day and your proposal date anniversary!

My DH's b-day is April 6th, and he also proposed to me on his b-day the year we got engaged.  He said it was the only day of the year he could throw me off and make it a secret/surprise because I am such a planner and know about everything happening! Embarrassed

He was right...totally shocked, I was NOT expecting that on his b-day. Maybe this will be a lucky cycle for us!! Wink

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ::~:Missa_g:~::

• My husband said the EXACT same thing! I was so pissed off because he wanted to stay up until midnight for his birthday, even though I had to work at 7am the next day. I was so cranky! At midnight I wished him a happy birthday, changed into frumpy pajamas and crawled into bed. Then he came in and proposed! I was in shock, then I felt bad about being so upset before! My fingers are crossed for both of us!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • imageMissa_g:
    My husband said the EXACT same thing! I was so pissed off because he wanted to stay up until midnight for his birthday, even though I had to work at 7am the next day. I was so cranky! At midnight I wished him a happy birthday, changed into frumpy pajamas and crawled into bed. Then he came in and proposed! I was in shock, then I felt bad about being so upset before! My fingers are crossed for both of us!

lol yeah my DH had the next day off and I was up for work at 6am after we stayed up celebrating with all our friends and that little turd got to sleep in haha! 

BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
  • Loading the player...
  • ::butting in::

My husband proposed on his birthday too!  But that was in October.  I hope I don't have to wait that long! haha!

FX for April Anniversary babies for the both of you!

::butting out::

Me: 39 DH: 35 - TTC #1 since October 2010
    BFP #1 2-1-11 Missed Miscarriage 3-14-11(9 wks)-D&C
    BFP #2 9-17-11 EDD 5-29-12
    Edward James born 3-14-12 weighing 1lb11oz at 29w1d via c section due to low fluid and growth restriction from crappy placenta.
    My BFP Chart
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers <a href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/sbphotos1/?action=view
  • imagesbphotos:

::butting in::

My husband proposed on his birthday too!  But that was in October.  I hope I don't have to wait that long! haha!

FX for April Anniversary babies for the both of you!

::butting out::

Hahahaha!  We'll just say April = a good luck month if your DH proposed on his b-day, then you're covered too!  BUT...i'd rather you just move over to Pgal this cycle and save us a seat Big Smile

• Sounds good! Big Smile

I'd rather move over now too, but I'm feeling very AF-y as the day progresses.  Although the bloatedness and cramping could be related to the 2 big pieces of pizza, blueberry muffin, glazed donut, slurpee (coke/cherry mix), and big bag of Welch's fruit snacks that I scarfed down today.  Hmmmm, wonder who ate their feelings?  Ohhhh, yeeeeeah, that'd be me.  Stick out tongue

Me: 39 DH: 35 - TTC #1 since October 2010
    BFP #1 2-1-11 Missed Miscarriage 3-14-11(9 wks)-D&C
    BFP #2 9-17-11 EDD 5-29-12
    Edward James born 3-14-12 weighing 1lb11oz at 29w1d via c section due to low fluid and growth restriction from crappy placenta.
    My BFP Chart
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers <a href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/sbphotos1/?action=view
  • imagesbphotos:

Sounds good! Big Smile

I'd rather move over now too, but I'm feeling very AF-y as the day progresses.  Although the bloatedness and cramping could be related to the 2 big pieces of pizza, blueberry muffin, glazed donut, slurpee (coke/cherry mix), and big bag of Welch's fruit snacks that I scarfed down today.  Hmmmm, wonder who ate their feelings?  Ohhhh, yeeeeeah, that'd be me.  Stick out tongue

Lol that sounds delicious!!! I have been a little piggy these last couple days myself!!
  • imagesbphotos:

Sounds good! Big Smile

Definitely move over and save us a seat!!! If not we're going to drag you along right after us!All that food sounds delicious! Especially the slurpee, I think I might have to get one now Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"