Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

? bout bowel movement TMI

Ok so it's is 6 days since the D&C.  Since Monday I have been having multiple loose stool BM daily w/ intestinal cramping. This is NOT like me I am usually very constipated.  I have just felt weird cramping pressure all though out my intestines since Monday.  Also, some cramping still in uterus (normal?).  maybe it is totally unrelated but any advice would be helpful TIA.

Hypothyroid/Fibroids/Stage 4 Endometriosis

10/2010 Open myomectomy to remove 3 fibroids largest @ 8 inches. Stage 4 endometriosis and inoperable/blocked left tube.

3/2011 Laporoscopy/Hysteroscopy. 3 endometrioma cysts, hydrosalpinx, left tube and half of the left ovary removed.

5/2011 IUI #1 medicated w/injections, 1 follie = BFP!

6/2011 Blighted Ovum/ D&C

9/2011 IUI #2 medicated w/injections, 2 follies = BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ? bout bowel movement TMI

• Options

I am sorry you are having a hard time.  I do not have experience with this, but I operate under the "better safe than sorry" principle.  You know your body the best, if something feels out of sorts, call your OB, that is why they are there.  Mine has a number you can call 24/7 and have a nurse call you right back, hopefully yours does too. 

Good luck and I am sorry for your loss.

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options

As PP said, if you have any concerns, definitely go see your doctor.

I had the same thing before and after my m/c. My OB told me that it can be caused by uterine contractions, but to keep an eye on my hydration levels. 

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you. I will call. Thinking bout it I am also off the luvenox, progesterone, glucophage and prednisone the RE had me on to sustain the pregnancy so maybe that has something to do w/ it too.

Hypothyroid/Fibroids/Stage 4 Endometriosis

10/2010 Open myomectomy to remove 3 fibroids largest @ 8 inches. Stage 4 endometriosis and inoperable/blocked left tube.

3/2011 Laporoscopy/Hysteroscopy. 3 endometrioma cysts, hydrosalpinx, left tube and half of the left ovary removed.

5/2011 IUI #1 medicated w/injections, 1 follie = BFP!

6/2011 Blighted Ovum/ D&C

9/2011 IUI #2 medicated w/injections, 2 follies = BFP!

• Options

My D&C was a week ago this past Tuesday and I have felt very sluggish and really not like myself this entire week. I also experienced a lot of  exactly what you explained above. My post op appointment was today and I found out my doctor suspects an infection. I am currently taking 2 antibiotics. I had a small fever today too, 102.5. Please don't ignore those symptons, the PP said you'd rather be safe than sorry.

Best of luck.

BFP#1 1/04/2008 Liam Joseph born 09/26/08 @ 37 weeks BFP#2 5/8/2011 MC Found 06/20/2011, D&C 06/21/2011 @ 10 Weeks "Sometimes love lasts a moment. Sometimes love lasts a lifetime. Sometimes a moment is a lifetime."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"