November 2011 Moms

Early glucose test results?

I took my test on Monday morning and the lab said the Dr would have the results in 24 hours, at most 48. I haven't heard from the dr. Think I'm in the clear?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Early glucose test results?

• probably. I failed my 1hr test and heard about it right away. I'd call if you're worried though.
    TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a
  • My Dr told me that I wouldn't even have the test done until around 27 weeks. Are a lot of you already having it done and if so is it normal to have it that much later?
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenikkic1041:
    My Dr told me that I wouldn't even have the test done until around 27 weeks. Are a lot of you already having it done and if so is it normal to have it that much later?

It's normal to have the test later (26-28 weeks).  If you have certain risk factors, your doctor may have you take it earlier and more than once. 

• Dr was forcing me to take it because she is convinced I have ACTUAL diabetes based on nothing more than the fact that I have had two big babies (8.14 and 9.5)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"