November 2011 Moms

Registry Success...

So after putting quite a few hours of work both online and in store vI feel like I have my registry pretty much wrapped up. Part of it could be that I refuse to register for everything on the 'must have' lists that all of these sites put up. I am sorry but a full size swing, a travel swing, a stationary entertainer, an activity jumper, a mobile walker and a bouncer/rocker are all under must haves in the entertainer/swings section. I have to disagree. Having all of those things would be lovely, but I don't consider those a necessity. I am spoiled but give me a break ha.

Other than that it went pretty well; how is the registry process coming along for everyone else? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Registry Success...

• We are going tomorrow! I'm so excited!
    It's a Boy!! Baby #1 - Born 11/2/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was just coming over here because I was finishing mine! We went in today to 'test drive' strollers and scan things in person, but then H had to work, so I finished up online. I decided to just put everything I've written down on the list, which makes me feel like I'm telling everyone to buy us everything... but I was mainly thinking of the whole 10% completion coupon we get closer to the due date.

I also think that the crazy list of different 'baby holders' as I categorize them, is just for preference. I've read that you really don't know what your baby will like until they are sitting in it, so sometimes moms have to return a bouncer for a swing, that sort of thing. I think the list is just covering all the bases. H thought the amount of baby holder choices were crazy too. I think we ended up getting the snuggabunny because it swings a few different directions.

It feels really great to have it all in a big list in one place doesnt it?

• Loading the player...
  • We're kind of at a stand still right now because we still don't know the sex. I find out Tuesday! I got the basics, like a stroller, the nursery furniture ( put that up for my mom who said she would secretly buy it lol) things of that nature. I want some gender specific stuff so until I find out I'm just browsing.

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"