January 2012 Moms

I NEED Patience!!!!

Sorry I need to vent....

I was scheduled for my NST next Tuesday and have been really looking forward to seeing my little peanut. My drs office just called and changed it to another week out. OMG, I have had a crazy week already so that phone call just sent me over the edge!! I know there isn't anything I can do but get over it and just be patient...but my patience is wearing THIN!! Angry

GreenHood Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I NEED Patience!!!!

• Boo!  No Like time doesn't come to a screetching halt in between appointments as is.  Not fair.  Sorry, hun. Think about how your little peanut will be even bigger and more detailed for that appointment.
    Married DH - December 2006, Started TTC - July 2009, BFP - May 15, 2011 (round #1 chlomid) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'll give you my patience if you can send me some patients :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, time DOES hault between each appointment!!! Thanks for listening Smile

What kind of patients are you wanting I will send everyone if it means you share your patience lol Wink

• imageBabyLuvBug4:

Yes, time DOES hault between each appointment!!! Thanks for listening Smile

What kind of patients are you wanting I will send everyone if it means you share your patience lol Wink

ANY KIND!  I work in primary care so we take anything!  Except babies :)  You need to send people at least 18 years old.. Lol.  But nothing complex! I want to leave in an hour and a half! Lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageDEBBIE33CASEY:
    imageBabyLuvBug4:

Yes, time DOES hault between each appointment!!! Thanks for listening Smile

ANY KIND!  I work in primary care so we take anything!  Except babies :)  You need to send people at least 18 years old.. Lol.  But nothing complex! I want to leave in an hour and a half! Lol

Well the flight might not make it in time....from Colorado haha!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"