Upstate NY Babies
Options

Computer savvy girls

If I cannot watch videos on You Tube (as in they won't load completely), would you guess it's because of my outdated wireless router or my internet speed? 

Re: Computer savvy girls

• Options
    I have no idea, because I am one of the most un-savy computer people... but, I have both an old outdated wireless router, and the slower connection through TWC and I can watch and upload YouTube videos w/ out a problem. Both on my new laptop, and super ancient slow desktop.
  • Options
    Nope. Neither of those would matter. You probably need a plug-in. Try grabbing Adobe flash player and see if that helps.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You can watch part of them but it won't finish streaming right? So it does have something to do with the connection, not a plug in... hard to say exactly where the problem is.. Sometimes we have trouble with Youtube randomly.. i think its generally on their end though.

If you think its a router issue, you could try plugging your computer into the router (or directly into the cable modem) with an ethernet cable to see if that helps.. 

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    imageMelissaSue81:

You can watch part of them but it won't finish streaming right? So it does have something to do with the connection, not a plug in... hard to say exactly where the problem is.. Sometimes we have trouble with Youtube randomly.. i think its generally on their end though.

If you think its a router issue, you could try plugging your computer into the router (or directly into the cable modem) with an ethernet cable to see if that helps.. 

Correct - and it drives me crazy!  I will start watching something and then it will just stop streaming, and it happens every single time!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"