November 2011 Moms

WFD?

I made a really tasty vegetarian chili last night, and tonight I'm going to have some over pasta with gobs of shredded cheddar cheese.  I can't wait!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFD?

• I am making Chili tomorrow in the crockpot. However, this evening I am cooking up some chicken stirfry over rice, after mowing and weedeating the lawn. Will be starving by then Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Grassfed local hamburgers, oven fries and watermelon...all from my farmers market.  I love my farmers market :)
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm having whole-wheat rigatoni with broccoli, yellow squash, and marinara sauce. Maybe a salad and some french bread on the side?

• Chicken potstickers, broccoli and salad!
  • It's MH's bday today so I'm making a nice big thanksgiving-esque dinner.

Roasted turkey breast, home made cheddar biscuits, green beans, mashed potatoes... I even have a can of cranberry jelly (the kind you slice) from christmas that is still good. I love that stuff haha.

I wanted to go walk to the store today (we only have one car and he's at work) to pick up dessert and a card, but when I woke up my phone was dead, and then by the time it fully charged (it sucks) I had to start prepping dinner. Now the turkey's in the oven so I don't want to leave. I guess H will have to go pick his own cake lol.

• Impressive dinner MamaCat!

I had blackbean and veggie enchiladas.

Toddler Turtle - November 2011
    Baby Turtle - November 2014

• I usually let my husband pick when he's home as I'm not a picky eater at all, I just ask that it have protein.  The options for tonight are beef tacos or flank steak with broccoli. 
    "I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."

• Italian season chicken breast on the grill, green bean almondine and cheesy rice and broccoli! It was delicious!  For dessert I am thinking about making good old strawberry jello squares! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"