December 2011 Moms
Options

what song..

makes u cry every time u hear it?

Mine is "I wont let go " by rascal flatts

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: what song..

• Options
    So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold.  Makes me think of my grandfather and how much I wish he was here to be as wonderful of a great-grandfather to my LO as he was a grandfather to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Laughed Until We Cried. -  Jason Aldean

Remember Me. - Carrie Underwood

Remind Me is new and it makes me cry. - Brad Paisley/Carrie Underwood

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

"I Believe" by Diamond Rio

It's the song my dad and I danced to at my wedding in memory of my mom.

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Let them be little (can't remember by who) but it's a country song. It doesn't make me bawl everytime I hear it, but it does bring a tear to my eye. I remember when we brought DS home from the hospital and on the car ride home that song came on and I just bawled like a baby!
  • Options
    I haven't cried at a song for a while, but I believe the last one was Born this Way by Lady Gaga, hahaha, I know, pretty weird.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options
    imageMrvswife:

Awe! That brought tears to my eyes just reading your post :( ((hugs))

• Options
    The House That Built Me- Miranda Lambert. Reminds me of the awesome childhood I had and how much I miss the house I grew up in. 
  • Options
    10,000 Miles by Mary Chapin Carpenter, mostly because that is the song my hubby picked out when he was leaving to go overseas.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageRakiki3:
    Let them be little (can't remember by who) but it's a country song. It doesn't make me bawl everytime I hear it, but it does bring a tear to my eye. I remember when we brought DS home from the hospital and on the car ride home that song came on and I just bawled like a baby!

you just made me cry just reading this! Although these days, that's not hard to do, haha 

• Options
    Mama's Song- Carrie Underwood
  • Options

If You're Reading This - Tim McGraw, it just makes my heart break for my widow friends

Skin - Rascal Flatts This is pretty much my last sister in law's story the first time she had cancer in high school

Dance With my Father - Luther Vandross I just miss my daddy

Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • Options
    imageRakiki3:
    imageMrvswife:

Awe! That brought tears to my eyes just reading your post :( ((hugs))

Me too!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Yesterday by the Beatles. A couple of years ago I was out of the country for 3 months doing research and really sad to be leaving DH (at that time we were dating) and it came on the radio while we were driving to the airport. I just kept wishing it was the day before so we could have one more day together before I had to go. Then this year, when we found out about our missed miscarriage, I couldn't get it out of my head, because I kept on wishing it was the day before when I thought everything was still okay with my baby.  
    BFP#1=12/24/10 missed m/c @ 9w2d BFP#2=4/13/11 EDD 12/24/11 (coming full circle!)
    Ella born 12/21/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I cried the other day when I heard "I'll be" by Reba McEntire.
    DS 12/18/2011
    DD 8/28/2014
    DD 5/24/2016, stillborn at 40 weeks
  • Options

"A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton - It was played at my friend's memorial service. She was only 17 when she passed away and to lose a friend is high school is a hard thing to go through.

"In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina MdBride - It gets me everytime, and my daughter LOVES to sing it! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    "Somebody's Hero" by Jamie O'Neal...I'm just a serious momma's girl. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I don't know who sings it but "In the arms of an angel". It only makes me cry when they play that commerical with all the dogs and cats being abused/abandoned. Otherwise, I've never heard the song on the radio or anything (perhaps it's not on the station that I listen to). That commerical makes me want to donate my life savings to save all those poor pets!

I also cry when I hear "Grow Old with You" by Adam Sandler from the Wedding Singer movie. It was our first dance song and really decribes much of our relationship. Gets me every time. I know, I am a lame cryer.

• Options
    The one that gets me is God only cries by Dimond Rio..I lost my SIL in a car wreck 5 yrs ago. And my Papaw  in a tragic incident a few yrs ago and we were really close and he never got to meet my kiddos Crying
  • Options

Please Come Home - Dustin Kensrue

It's a song basically about the prodigal son who leaves his family, can't seem to make good choices, and comes back to his father who still loves and accepts him. So good!

• Options

Holes in the Floor of Heaven by Steve Wariner.  It came out in high school around the time 2 of my friends were killed in a car crash.  My grandpa had also recently passed away, so it makes me think of them.

Also, I recently cried at Tim McGraw's "Don't Take the Girl" - having DD made me sappy to that one for sure!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A lot of songs that PPs mentioned make me cry...I'm ridiculous!  But the one that ALWAYS gets me without fail is "Hero" by Bett Midler.  Ugh!  That's how I feel about my daddy.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelmanchen:
    The House That Built Me- Miranda Lambert. Reminds me of the awesome childhood I had and how much I miss the house I grew up in. 

I just heard this song when she performed it on The Voice and I couldn't stop crying!

Also "Arms Wide Open" by Creed. 

• Options
    Eric Clapton's Tears in Heaven gets me every single time.  Oh, and also The Christmas Shoes song.  I'm actually crying right now just thinking about it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    "When I get where I'm going" By Brad Paisley makes me ugly cry. I miss my Papa and Grandpas. "I saw God today" By George Strait always made me cry in the two years we were trying thinking about what would be one day. I don't think I've heard it since I got pg but I bet it would be worse now though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"