August 2011 Moms

A Funny Team Green Day...

Today everyone seems to tell me I will be having a GIRL! First, I went for a pedicure and the girl doing it said that the way I am carrying means girl and she has only been wrong once.

Then, another woman that works there got me to write down my name and my husband's name and did some sort of numerology and announced with confidence I was having a girl. She even said to keep the paper (she wrote "baby girl" on it) as proof, LOL. 

Next, I bumped into one of DH's colleagues' wives, and she said she hopes I'm having a girl because she has lots of girl clothes for me.

Then, I went to the bank and the teller told me I am definitely having a girl! 

It's just funny because throughout my entire pregnancy, most people have been telling me BOY! I can't wait to find out! : )  

BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: A Funny Team Green Day...

• measrnmeasrn member
    We were team green during my first pregnancy, and everyone would tell me we were having a boy. I was totally convinced... until "he" came out a "she"! haha  It was a lot of fun, though :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ha! i totally feel you on this!! we are team green due in august too. i hear both all the time...im have no idea what we are having. I've been told that I carry amiguously, someone has to be right!!

~Welcome to the world, Presley Ann!! *8/16/11* 8 days late!
  • Loading the player...
  • It cracks me up how sure people are that they are right. I am hearing boy a lot more frequently lately and love peoples reasoning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love hearing people's guesses. When i was pg with DD, everyone except like 3 people guessed boy and they were all wrong.

I waiver back and forth this time. It is about a 50-50 toss up of what people are guessing.

I am excited to find out.

• megd06megd06 member
    I've been hearing "girl" this entire pregnancy--even H and I think it's a girl. just 9 more weeks (or less!) till we know...can NOT wait!
  • I was convinced it was a girl, everyone else was convinced it was a girl, strangers would tell me it was a girl.  And... it was a boy. 

I was actually so exhausted by the time he finally came out and they put him butt up on my belly I didn't even care to look.  They did delayed cord clamping so they left him there for a minute and no one knew what he was.  I couldn't be bothered to check.  When they finally turned him over I could hardly believe that he was a he.  But now I couldn't imagine it any other way.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"