September 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: Funny protest signs

I mentioned in another thread about how I'm all fired up and pissy about the whole gay marriage thing and how people are responding to it.  While reading another article about it, I came across this, which gave me a much needed laugh.  Thought you ladies would enjoy it as well.  Smile

Re: NBR: Funny protest signs

• Options

Christian Bale made me lol because of the silliness of it  I also liked the one about not taking from medicare to pay for socialized medicine. =)

This was a good laugh and one that I really needed!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks for that! =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for a good laugh!
  • Options

Made. My. Day.

The grammar freak in me is dying of laughter and vicarious embarassment. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Can someone explain the youth in asia posters (#6 in slideshow). I don't get it.

• Options
    imagetblauvelt:

Can someone explain the youth in asia posters (#6 in slideshow). I don't get it.

Don't feel bad--it took me a minute too.  I believe they're protesting euthanasia, or assisted suicide.  But they had a bit of an unfortunate grammar/spelling fail.  (Funny story--as a kid, I would sometimes hear the word euthanasia on the news, and having no idea what it meant, I literally thought they were talking about youth in Asia.  Like all the kids in Asia were rioting or something.)

• Options
    imagewomancake:
    imagetblauvelt:

Don't feel bad--it took me a minute too.  I believe they're protesting euthanasia, or assisted suicide.  But they had a bit of an unfortunate grammar/spelling fail.  (Funny story--as a kid, I would sometimes hear the word euthanasia on the news, and having no idea what it meant, I literally thought they were talking about youth in Asia.  Like all the kids in Asia were rioting or something.)

I had a feeling it was a spin on euthanasia, but wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying!
  • Options

I like the pubic option one... good times.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"