Austin Babies
Options

Anyone had stomach flu?

I haven't ate since last night and my stomach is gurggling and cramping beyond belief. So much so it is radiating to my back. I tried eating some crackers and the cramping just got worse. Ugh is it stomach flu?

Re: Anyone had stomach flu?

• Options
    MrsAJLMrsAJL member
    Probably not influenza (I know "flu" is such a generic term these days), but quite possibly another kind of gastrointestinal virus.  You might also have a case of food poisoning.  What did you eat last night?
  • Options
    Last thing I ate was lunch yesterday. I ate the kids left over meals (pizza and turkey sandwich) neither of them are acting abnormal. For breakfast I had a bagel and strawberries.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsAJLMrsAJL member

imagemisjenn:
    Last thing I ate was lunch yesterday. I ate the kids left over meals (pizza and turkey sandwich) neither of them are acting abnormal. For breakfast I had a bagel and strawberries.

You probably have some gastro virus. If you're not running a fever and also have aches, chills, or other symptoms of flu, then it's probably one of many kinds of viruses out there.  It'll probably be gone tomorrow.  But if you get really sick (like uncontrollable vomiting, diarrhea, high fever, etc.) call your doctor. 

• Options
    I'd say it could be your gallbladder but you ain't got one ;)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had something on Monday. Started Sunday evening  and all day monday and was at work Tuesday morning. Felt like crap but it was only about 24 hours.
  • Options

imageTaytee:
    I'd say it could be your gallbladder but you ain't got one ;)

That's exactly what it feels like Taytee! I am running a low fever and feel terrible just not throwing up or diarrhea.

• Options
    DD had something over the weekend. No throwing up but she was fussy and had diarrhea a couple of times.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"