Parenting after a Loss
Options

Okay Katie -- get your butt in here!

Because A is asleep and I want to read an update on your crazy @ss.

I'll make it worth your while...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Okay Katie -- get your butt in here!

• Options

Who's Katie?

• Options
    And this post makes me think of the fertility bus..... Sigh and katie an update would be nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJacquiemark:

Who's Katie?

Trufax.

• Options
    imagecour10e:
    imageJacquiemark:

Who's Katie?

Trufax.

Confused

• Options
    I miss driving that bus ;)
  • Options

Threat is still hanging...

Vag Punch

BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Amanda- I was searching and searching for that the other night.

Daily vag punchesYes

• Options
    imageJacquiemark:

Who's Katie?

Katie...Katie who? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was really afraid to search for it actually! Came right up on google images.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAmanda78:

I see. I was doing the photobucket route and vag punches, vag punching, woman crotch punches came up empty. Fail.

• Options
    imageJacquiemark:

imageAmanda78:

I see. I was doing the photobucket route and vag punches, vag punching, woman crotch punches came up empty. Fail.

Well now you know for next week when she's still needing a vag punch! I was going to try to PIP something else-but there is some really scary stuff out there.

• Options
    imageAmanda78:
    imageJacquiemark:

imageAmanda78:

Well now you know for next week when she's still needing a vag punch! I was going to try to PIP something else-but there is some really scary stuff out there.

I need to start saving these because I have a feeling she's gonna a need them. And not the scary ones either.

• Options
    imageAmanda78:
    imageJacquiemark:

imageAmanda78:

I need to start saving these because I have a feeling she's gonna a need them. And not the scary ones either.

• Options
    imageAmanda78:
    imageJacquiemark:

imageAmanda78:

• Options
    imageAmanda78:
    imageJacquiemark:

imageAmanda78:

• Options

::holds nose ::

im looking at you jq.

im on my to the papeleria as soon as knucklehead wakes up. and you have no idea how bad i need some patron right now.

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • Options
    imagekatie9136:

::holds nose ::

im looking at you jq.

im on my to the papeleria as soon as knucklehead wakes up. and you have no idea how bad i need some patron right now.

You're right. We don't! Wonder why that is?! And you can't have any until we get what we want! It's being held hostage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"