August 2011 Moms
Options

Relief!

I have been resisting, because I didn't think it was THAT big of an issue, but after having some back pain yesterday, enough that I didn't want to go on our nightly walk, I decided to get a belly support. I ran over to Motherhood on my lunch break and picked up this one:

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=922000113&MasterCategory_Id=MC32

and it is the greatest thing ever!  It makes my belly look a little funny, but helps with that heavy feeling when I walk, and makes me sit up straight at my desk. Instant Ahhhhh! Just thought I'd share! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Relief!

• Options
    Glad your not in pain anymore!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm glad it helped you!

I bought the smaller support belt that's just one strip that goes around your hip area.  While it helped a little, it wasn't that big of a difference.  I'm carrying really low, so it gave me a few extra minutes of walking before having to pee really bad, but that's all.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got that exact same one about a month ago.  I went into the store to try it out with the intention of buying it on Amazon if I liked it.  When I went to take it off the difference was so amazing that I put it right back on and paid for it so I could leave the store wearing it.  I had more hip pain than back pain, but it still was worth the money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"