TTCAL siggy

2»

Re: TTCAL siggy

• My wedding picture hasn't changed. Cool
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I remember all of those siggys :O) 
    Mine changed often but here is one of them
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my TTCAL Stressed Out Lawyers badge and my FF ticker.  I think I had something else but can't for the life of me remember. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Oh my goodness this is so much fun! I remember all of these. I am constantly changing my sig so I can't quite remember but here are some I remember

And I have to throw this one in there too because it was my favorite pgal siggy

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• luvs - i remember yours.

I don't think i had one.

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43ff7d]
    [img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/43ff7d/ttc.png[/img]
    [/
    RA with Sjogren's Syndrome. Risk of heart block in newborn. Age: DH and I are both 38.
    BFP #1: 11/25/2007, EDD 7/28/2008 - Missed m/c (blighted ovum) 12/6/2007 6w3d, D&C 1/3/2008.
    BFP #2: 4/2008 - Natural m/c at 6w.
    Met with RE in 5/2008 full cycle analysis and SA normal. Not considered high risk for blood clots but prescribed 1 baby aspirin a day precautionary during TTC and Progesterone suppositories during 1st trimester of pregnancy.
    BFP #3: 10/17/2008. EDD 6/23/2009,  Third time's the charm! Healthy baby boy born 6/27/2009 via emergency c-section.
    BFP #4: 6/14/2011. Healthy baby boy born 2/16/2012 via elective c-section.
    BFP #5: 1/15/2014. EDD 9/22/2014. 
    2/17/14:.We have a BABY!!! Heart rate 167 and measuring on time. 3/10/14 u/s #2 baby measuring perfectly at 12 weeks at heart rate of 166. NT u/s was normal. Maternit21 blood draw on 3/5/14. Results back on 3/19 - Normal.  It's a BOY!!!  4/10/14 at 16 weeks, 3 days discovered baby's heart stopped at 15 weeks, 6 days. D&C 4/11/14.  Pathology results were all normal.  New information on 8/11/14 - blood test revealed 1/3 of babys blood was in mine caused, most likely, by a tear in the placenta from extreme coughing.  Doctor believes this to be the cause of death.  Repeat D&C and Hysteroscopy scheduled for 8/19/14.  My Chart

• imageAddicted2Thenot:
    I remember all of those siggys :O) 
    Mine changed often but here is one of them

I <3 this. You always remind me of Helen Hunt. You have such a sophisticated beauty. 

Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• cour10ne I love your sig! I so remember that. I love that your DH is holding your bouquet. Was that at a country club in Fresno?

Mrs-how could I forget that sexy pic. You remind me of a uberhawt hollywood starlet and your DH reminds me of a hot rocker dude.  So LA! I love it.

Luvs-so cute. I remember your sig from when I used to stalk the TTC boards. You are so beloved. 

• imagemrstyson03:

Aw, I remember all of these! These were mine...

imageimage

so sweet! I remember these pics too. 

• Wow! 

Can't believe how many siggies have changed in 2 years!
    That's a lot of babies from the old days!

• vflipovflipo member
    I think I just had the TTCAL medical badge and my history. And an occasional siggy challenge. Maybe my FF ticker for the couple weeks I charted.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • imageLeah11599:

Court I totally remember yours! And Mrs. too!!

I didn't know this was youEmbarrassed

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagejen-dale:
    imageLeah11599:

Court I totally remember yours! And Mrs. too!!

I didn't know this was youEmbarrassed

Jen dale??? Where is yours???

• These were mine

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt

• I remember the top one. You are sooo pretty!
  • Mine is still the same, I've never changed the picture so that I'm recognizable.
  • This was a fun memory trip!

Here was mine

• This was a fun trip! Feels like a hundred years ago, doesn't it?!

• imagekimmie321:
    I remember the top one. You are sooo pretty!

Thanks Kimmie. You're so sweet Smile

• imagePeetiePie:

This was a fun memory trip!

Here was mine

I actually don't remember this pic at all Peetie, LOL.

• imagexnbride:

Oh my goodness this is so much fun! I remember all of these. I am constantly changing my sig so I can't quite remember but here are some I remember

I remember that pumkin patch pic! Adorable. I also remember kinda hating you for looking so hot while pg. Ha ha

• imagecour10e:
    imagePeetiePie:

Here was mine

Crying 

• imagecour10e:
    imagexnbride:

Oh my goodness this is so much fun! I remember all of these. I am constantly changing my sig so I can't quite remember but here are some I remember

I remember that pumkin patch pic! Adorable. I also remember kinda hating you for looking so hot while pg. Ha ha

LOL thank you Courtney. I love being pregnant! 

• imagePeetiePie:
    imagecour10e:
    imagePeetiePie:

Here was mine

Crying 

But I remember YOU and that's what's important <3<3

Also, I really didn't post much back then. So it's me, not you. Don't cry. :)

• same as what I have now, minus Lucas' ticker. I can't change my siggy. I'm afraid people will forget Aidan.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagePeetiePie:

Here was mine

Hey, what about the one of you and DH close up? It was a head shot. Were you on a boat or something?

• imagemrstyson03:
    imagePeetiePie:

Here was mine

Hey, what about the one of you and DH close up? It was a head shot. Were you on a boat or something?

Oh yeah, I had that one when Alice had the happy pic challenge - it's from our Alaskan cruise.  I still use it as my blogger profile pic. 

Big Smile 

My Photo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"