December 2011 Moms

~*Karaknr~*

are you alive? I haven't "seen" you around in forever!

How are you feeling?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*Karaknr~*

• Hey girl! Im alive haha. Ive been out of town the past few weeks and just super busy this week! My husbands grandmother hasnt been doing well so we were out of state with her for a while and now we are just catching back up on all the stuff that got neglected while we were gone lol.

Im doing good! We had our NT scan in the middle of all the madness last week and baby looks so cute and great! I havent gotten a call back yet so I assume the tests went well. I plan to call to get the "for sure" results next week. But the tech said the measurements were in the normal range.

I just havent been posting much lately because weve been so busy, going BACK out of town again tomorrow. Its crazy!

How are you lady?? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was thinking of how TTGP grads don't really post as much on here and then I was like, Kara hasn't isn't forever. I hope DH's grandma starts feeling better! Are you going out of town again to visit her?

I skipped my NT scan and I am DYING to go back to the Dr. I haven't been since my 8 week appointment because of switching jobs and insurance and I may go crazy. I go again next Thursday so hopefully I will find out the sex. Did you get a new ultrasound picture? I bet the baby grew a ton.

I'm feeling good actually. Never got m/s and not as tired at all anymore. It's making me worry, but I'm definitely getting bumpy so that helps me feel better. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No we are actually going to the lake this weekend. But his Gma is touch and go right now so we could leave at any time to go back to NC to be with her again.

Oh I had to beg for my NT scan but Im so glad I did! The baby grew a TON!!! I need to get the new pic up! It's so cute already! It has my nose even haha. We have another appt the 22 of July to find out the sex so I cant wait! I bet this u/s is going to be amazing for you! Im sure your bean is doing just fine! Im jealous of your bump though! I get super bloated after dinner still but no real bump yet:( A little bigger than before but only by a little!

Im glad your feeling better! MS decided to make its full appearance as soon as I hit 12 weeks lol. But its easing off now. FINALLY getting a little energy back though which is nice! 

Ill try to start posting more while Im home so we can catch up haha. It's just been a mad house lately! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"