November 2011 Moms
Options

Hello Boobs! & Bra Recommendation

For the record, I'm only 18w4d along and my belly is just now starting to show.  Strangers can't even tell I'm pregnant.  However, my boobs apparantly have decided to pick up the slack for my belly.  I didn't really think they were growing until recently and they keep flopping out of my bras.  So I finally went to VS yesterday and got fitted for new bras.  I am usually a 34B,but as of yesterday, I'm now a 34D!  When the girl told me I couldn't help myself...I yelled, "D?!?!"  Thinking she did something wrong, she remeasured me.  But I am in fact a D!  Holy cow!  I'm not even to the half-way point yet.  These things are going to be ENORMOUS! 

The girl said many pregnant women like the Incredible Fit Demi bra they sell.  She said that it will "grow with me" for a awhile.  It's pretty stretchy.  So I bought 2 (her recommendation)  I'm wearing one today and absolutely love it!  It is so comfortable!  And they actually come in some really pretty colors. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello Boobs! & Bra Recommendation

• Options
    Thanks for this!  I love VS bras and I am busting out of my current ones!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks, I will look into this.  I just went from a 34A to a 36C!  I bought a couple bras at Motherhood, but I don't LOVE them and I should probably get a couple more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to VS yesterday and they also recommended the Incredible bra.  It's really great and they have a deal going wear you get free Incredible panties with the purchase of an Incredible bra.  Pretty sweet!  I wanted to buy two, but my mom recommended that I just get one as I will likely change sizes again and they're kinda pricey.
  • Options
    You think YOU are going to be ENORMOUS??? My pre-preg bra size was 34DD....I have to go to a specialty store to buy new bras and I am only halfway there as well.....its a PITA! Glad you are able to still fit in VS bras!! LOL.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejessicacmiel:
    You think YOU are going to be ENORMOUS??? My pre-preg bra size was 34DD....I have to go to a specialty store to buy new bras and I am only halfway there as well.....its a PITA! Glad you are able to still fit in VS bras!! LOL.

WOW!  Ok, you got me.  I will now retract my statement.  :)   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"