2nd Trimester

Scoliosis pain. Help!

I have a mild curvature of my spine right between my shoulder blades and it has been killing me the last couple of days. I know lots of ways to get rid of this (I've had this before), but all of them involve unsafe for LO yoga poses or laying on my stomach while some one presses on either side to "pop" it back in place.

Anybody know some pregnancy safe yoga postures or stretches to relieve mid-spinal pressure?

BFP #1 05/11/10 Natural m/c 05/17/10 BFP #2 12/07/10 Natural m/c 12/12/10 BFP #3 01/21/11 Taking Prometrium, Baby Aspirin, and two injections of heparin a day Lightning Bug was born a healthy and happy 7lbs 14oz on 9/20/211

Re: Scoliosis pain. Help!

• No advice, but I just wanted to chime in because I have a pretty significant scoliosis and its already causing a lot of pain. I'll be checking in this thread to see if anyone has any suggestions!
  • a good chiropractor can help. their tables adjust to make room for your belly and they can adjust it only where it needs, rather than the unnecessary pushing that a friend or partner might do.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

• Loading the player...
  • i have mild scoliosis and i LOVE my chirporactor....couldn't survive pregnancy without her!!
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • pain management? try reflexology or acupuncture. reflexology saved my butt from having to get surgery for carpal tunnel in my wrists (from waitressing thru college).  i saw an ARCB certified reflexologist (dont be goin to some yay-who at the nail salon) & i could literally bend my wrist again during the appointment ( i hadnt been able to bend my left wrist for almost a year )... it was amazing. i hope you find something that helps you like this helped me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"