Upstate NY Babies
Options

**Thankful Thursday**

Re: **Thankful Thursday**

• Options

Thankful my DD has not had another allergic reaction, and that even though she had another scare, she responded well to benadryl and steroids.

Thankful for our new roof and siding, and the good friends/family that we will be hanging out with this weekend.

• Options
    I'm thankful DH has a short day tomorrow, and then a long weekend. He's worked 10+ hour days all week, and I feel like I've barely seen him. Plus I know he's stressed out at work, so he needs to unwind.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am thankful to have such awesome sleepers for kids.

Last night we had a little ice cream sundae party (we're dorks, lol) for my brother's gf's bday. All 3 LO's went down to sleep with out a peep. It's been this way for about a month. I'm finally able to get a little "me time" in the evenings. (Of course "me time" means cleaning toys, loading the dishwasher and packing breakfast & lunch for DH but at least I can do it in a nice quiet house)

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am thankful I am able to be home with DD and not miss a minute of her growing up. Granted we make a TON of sacrifices, don't have cable, drive older cars, and live in a tiny little house, but I am thankful for all of it!
  • Options

I am thankful that A slept for 5 hour stretches the past two nights.  

I am thankful for E, for just being so darn cute. 

I am thankful for my DH who just took A out for a walk, so that Mommy could have a break.

I am thankful for my Mom who brought us up a wonderful dinner.

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"