1st Trimester

Delish sushi lunch!

Just had a delicious veggie roll (avocado, asparagus, cucumber and kiwi) with brown rice and a soy paper wrap.  YUM!

Sorry, the little things excite me these days, as I am rarely satistfied with anything eat, lol.

BFP#1: 6.21.11 - DD born 3.6.12
BFP#2: 10.27.13 - Chemical Pregnancy
BFP#3: 5.27.14 - EDD 2.6.15 - MMC diagnosed at 8w3d - D&C 7.7.14
BFP#4: 1.9.15 - EDD 9.21.15 -  Praying for a sticky bean!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Delish sushi lunch!

• You know, the other day I was shocked my Dr. told me I could have sushi. As long as it doesn't have the fish that contains high level of mercury. Immitation crab is fine which is mostly the only kind of sushi I eat. I am happy about that! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For me it is Chinese food all the way. I just had some for lunch and though I am completely miserable and nauseated now, I feel it was totally worth it. lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I recently had sushi as well & it was SO incredible.  I like my philly roll (salmon & cream chz).  Seems like so many things these days have lost their taste to me, so it is pretty exciting when something is actually pleasing to my palette.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • OMG throw it up now.  You can't eat sushi! Stick out tongue

I had a Philly roll the other day.  It was amazing!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I brought my lunch from home and enjoyed that earlier .. but then I felt like a california roll so I'm having one now... yum!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had it yesterday! 
    Formerly **eco**4k posts down the sh*tter Chart
  • sherpasherpa member

imageMrsMorrison2011:
    For me it is Chinese food all the way. I just had some for lunch and though I am completely miserable and nauseated now, I feel it was totally worth it. lol

It is worth it! I heart me come Chinese food. Yum!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"