December 2011 Moms

**Lexie Marie**

How are you feeling?  I'm still stuck in bed... can't keep an ounce of food down... finally called the nurse line to see what decongestion meds I can take... hasn't really helped much... :(  FI is being such a trooper... running to get me panera chicken noodle soup and bread bowl... just to have it back up... Then he ran to Target to get me medicine after I called... He just held me when all I could do yesterday was cry... I can't sleep - can't breathe - can't eat... just a wreck!  

I truly hope you're doing better than I am...  

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Lexie Marie**

• Hey dear...i suck and just now saw your msg. Doing ok for the most part just trying to get rid of this sinus infection. Seems to be on its way out but boy did it knock me on my a$$. I'm sorry your having a rough time :( I've been taking Zytrec which may or ma not be helping. Sending you "feel better" wishes chickie! Is the chicken noodle soup helping do the trick?
    Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
    ...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

• Yesterday, NOTHING was helping... for two days straight all I was eating was toast... but today - I'm feeling better.  I'm hoping it's on its way out too... Just thought I would check in with you.  I feel like we have the same thing!  Hope you're feeling better!  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh that sucks :( mine seems to be getting better! I'm in the sound all congested stage... oh and could heck up a lung trying to get this crap out of my system. I leave for the beach tomorrow for 5 days so I will put my shades on a smile... and hope the rest of this guk is gone! Glad your feeling better today too!

Have a safe and sunny weekend and holiday chickie!

Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
    ...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"