November 2011 Moms

I must have "Feed me, I'm pregnant!" stamped on my forehead

I had to return something at the mall on my lunch break and passed Auntie Anne's on the way on.  They smelled way too good, so I decided that would be lunch (don't judge!)  I ordered a soft pretzel with cheese. The young guy that was working there said "Here, these are small so take two".  Without paying attention, I thought oh how nice! Thinking maybe they made a small batch or something.  Nope - when I got to my car and looked in the bag, there were two regular sized, HUGE pretzels! What the!  He must have saw my pertruding bump and thought I needed more than one! Lol - had to share with you ladies.  It definitely gave me some laughs.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I must have "Feed me, I'm pregnant!" stamped on my forehead

• That is too cute :)  Whenever I get anything out, people are always like "here's more for the baby!"  Enjoy it while you can!

• That's awesome! I've noticed that mostly when I go visit someone. Usually people offer you something to drink, now they offer to fix a sandwich or something lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • lol!

The real question is.... did you eat both????!!?! Stick out tongue

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Did he give you extra cheese too? I would have eaten both. Now I really want their pretzel nuggets with cheese and a lemonade. So delish!
    December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Haha, that's awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so craving a 2 pretzels, a pretzel dog lemonade and cheese sauce for all the pretzels and pretzel dogs
  • imageLifeInANutshell:

lol!

Haha! He didn't give me 2 cheese sauces or I may have! I did feel so wrong throwing away a perfectly good pretzel, so I tried to eat it but only got 2 bites in.  Either my stomach was too full or maybe I just felt too guilty! lol!

• imageCort711:
    imageLifeInANutshell:

lol!

Haha! He didn't give me 2 cheese sauces or I may have! I did feel so wrong throwing away a perfectly good pretzel, so I tried to eat it but only got 2 bites in.  Either my stomach was too full or maybe I just felt too guilty! lol!

How dare he not give a pregnant lady TWO cheese sauces!!  my tubby butt would have scarfed down both without a second guess (or a second cheese)

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
  • Thank you very much! For a solid 6 weeks ALL I wanted to eat was soft pretzels and cheese dip. I was eating so many I finally bought the frozen ones at the grocery store but theyjust don't taste the same as the mall ones covered in butter. I hadn't thought about them in a couple of days but now I am DYING for one to the point where I might have to leave work to go to the mall to visit Auntie Anns!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Great. Now I NEED a pretzel with cheese...
    It's a Boy!! Baby #1 - Born 11/2/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awe!! Auntie Anne's was my first job ever in high school! Memories!! I loooove their cinnamon sugar pretzels! Now I NEED one too, haha!
  • Dang I want one now too!! I like the pretzel nuggets with cheese dip and a big lemonade!! Argh!!!!! I really want one!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"