Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

D&C #2 f/u

Strangely, I feel really good today, emotionally and physically.  I really needed this nightmare to be over so I could start down the path of true healing.  I can't believe how liberated I feel now.  My betas are dropping really fast so they have just decided to keep an eye on them instead of doing the lap.  They don't think the ectopic is actually in my left tube (but aren't 100% sure), and since I am not in any pain from it and never have been we are keeping our fingers crossed that my betas continue to tank and my body absorbs it.

I know I will still have my moments, but this is the best I have felt since we found out there was no hb and I am embracing it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: D&C #2 f/u

• I am so glad to read that you are feeling good and liberated. May that feeling continue and your betas continue to drop. Hooray for good news!
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"