1st Trimester
Options

2nd pregnancy & worried

I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks in 2009 resulting in a D&C. In October 2010 I found out I have endometriosis....and a week ago I found out I am pregnant! 6 weeks pregnant to be exact. My husband and I were SOOO surprised & we are thrilled! I know every pregnancy is usually very different, but I haven't had really any signs or symptoms...With my first pregnancy I was puking my brains out every day since I was 4 weeks, super sore breasts/nipples, and noticeable ducts. This time around nothing (other than feeling huge, cravings & slightly sensitive nipples). I'm GLAD I'm not getting sick, etc, but a part of me is worried because I'm constantly praying that everything is ok!

Who else has had significantly "different" pregnancies?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2nd pregnancy & worried

• Options

ME! first pregnancy is exactly how you are describing your's now. It was a breeze until I started getting the discomforts of 3rd tri.

This pregnancy on the other hand I have m/s.

GL and congratulations! 

• Options
    Mamaofboys: I love your boys names!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My first pregnancy was pretty much symptom-less, except for sore breasts for a few weeks. My second had more symptoms, but not a ton of nausea/vomiting. This time I have had the whole gamut of symptoms! Each pregnancy is different!
    Cambria, Keira, and Bonnie Quinn
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imageKouklaDJP:

Thanks!! :) 

• Options

imageKouklaDJP:

Thanks!! :) 

• Options
    imagemamaofboys:

ME! first pregnancy is exactly how you are describing your's now. It was a breeze until I started getting the discomforts of 3rd tri.

This pregnancy on the other hand I have m/s.

GL and congratulations! 

All of this!! I've even had some brown spotting this time but went back to the dr. yesterday and everything was fine. Stick baby stick!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto what everyone else is saying.  With my first daughter, I had NO symptoms. Not a day of m/s, nausea, fatigue, nothing.  I kept worrying that it wasn't healthy because it was so uneventful.  She's 2 now :)  My second ended in a miscarriage and that one was different, never "felt" right.  Now, I'm pregnant again, 8 weeks along and having TONS of symptoms, SO hungry, tired and nauseous.  Went in today for my first u/s and baby is healthy!  I really thought all my pregnancies would be the same too, but that's not turning out to be the case.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"