March 2012 Moms

Amazon Mom!

If you guys don't already know about this, join AmazonMom!!! You get free Amazon 2 day shipping and also 30% off pampers diapers.  They also give tons of coupon codes and special deals for moms! Sooo if you haven't already done it....DO IT!! ;) Free to sign up!
Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Amazon Mom!

• I use cloth now, but when I did use disposables I used this all the time!  Its great!  my last box of pampers was a box of 160 and I got it for $15.00.  i use swagbucks as a search engine and you get "swag bucks" and you can redeem them for $5 amazon cards.  So with the box of diapers on sale & being on Amazon moms it was $20 plus a $5 giftcard.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A picture is worth a thousand words. I'd bet money your words are ignorant.
  • Thanks for the tips!
    History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Amazon Mom is amazing! Every time you make a baby purchase for $25 you get another month of free 2-day shipping. I bought DD's convertible car seat on there and got free two day shipping for a year! I will be so sad when it runs out in November.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Honestly I'd wait unless you are thinking about buying diapers now.  You have to spend $25 on BABY items to keep it going every month.  Probably something better for when the baby comes and  you run out of the newborn diapers and need to dive into the bigger sizes. Once it runs out you can't sign-up again and get the free shipping benefits.

Just my two cents :)

But it IS awesome and a great recommendation!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"