TTC after 35
Options

First RE visit

So I was able to get in to see the RE within 2 days - total shocker!  Since AF is here now our timing is excellent for all the tests.  So BW today or tomorrow for most of the hormones, etc... including the one for ovarian reserves.  Dye test next week for HSG (fun, right?) and then more BW for progresterone the week after.  And DH has to get the sperm tested somewhere in there - can't wait to break that one to him!  Wink

She seemed to be leaning towards IFV right out of the gate which freaked me out a bit.  Because I travel and am not always around she seems to think that is the best option.  I want to see the results first.  I should be able to work my travel around my cycles if I absolutely have to so I'm not sure I am ready to go that route straight away.  I lot will depend on insurance as well.

So at least we have a start and we will see what happens!

Me:39 DH:46 TTC since 11/08
HSG: good; Estradiol: 62 FSH: 4.4
AMH: 0.75 Progesterone: 9
DH: Volume: 1.2 Motility 34
Concentration: 39.6 Morphology: 5
Looking at IUI in Nov

Re: First RE visit

• Options
    2 days - that is a nice short wait to get in!  Glad they are diving in on getting things done.  I agree - wait and see what all the tests say before agreeing to move straight to IVF, esp. depening on your coverage.
    Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

• Options
    Glad you were able to get in so fast. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"