Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I am pretty sure my neighbor's hot tub is haunted

So, last night, I went upstairs rather late to do dishes.  I was standing at the sink, in front of our window that looks over to the neighbor's house, and after several dishes, I see a blue light slowly come on, and then, change to red.

Well, my first rational thought was that there was someone with a gun using some laser sighting device in efforts to kill me, once and for all!!  So, naturally, I scampered out of the lit window over to the dark ones in the other room to see if I could see anything - nothing.

So, I go back to the sink to do my dishes, and realize - oh, it's probably the hot tub.  Maybe there's some electrical problem that caused it to go on.  So I continue doing dishes...

...until I looked at the clock - 12:10.  That means the lights came on around midnight.  Which lead me to my second rational thought of that early morning - GHOSTS!  There were ghosts partying it down in the hot tub and they'd turned on the lights.  

I didn't get anymore dishes done.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am pretty sure my neighbor's hot tub is haunted

• Options
    LOL.
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    hahahahah ... i love the fact that your first thought was a laser sight. thats always my first thought with random lights too and brandon laughs at me. i think you should go hang with the ghosts next time though. they sound like a fun bunch. and you will have to excuse my typing. the bump apparently will not let me capitilize or abbreviate crap my my phone. lame.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Or the lights come on when the filter kicks on it's cycle.  But if you prefer to think it's ghosts then that's cool too. 
  • Options
    kdellokdello member
    Dude. Could have been a ghost WITH a laser sighted weapon. Think about THAT.
  • Options

imagekdello:
    Dude. Could have been a ghost WITH a laser sighted weapon. Think about THAT.

I may not be able to walk through my kitchen at night anymore!!!  Tongue Tied

• Options

So could you see the hot tub? Maybe the neighbors went for a late night hanky panky soak?

• Options

Could it be that your neighbors hot tub has led lights in it?  Our neighborhood has a lot of these hot tubs where the colors changes and can sync up with music.  They look pretty amazing

LED lights: Optional 20 point LED systems, combined with a 12 point LED light in the light pod, clearly changes water color and sets the mood. It's as easy as pressing your light button until you find the color, strobe, or sequence you like. Another option is a 24 point single unit LED light inserted in the light pod. LED lighting or standard white lighting. The choice is yours.

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"