Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Had my D&C yesterday

I had my D&C yesterday.  It was much easier than I expected. I am really glad that I decided to go that route instead of waiting for it to happen naturally.  Now I can move on instead of being stressed each day about whether or not that was going to be the day.

I haven't had any pain from the procedure at all.  Not even any cramping.  I'm not bleeding heavily, just spotting a little.  Other than being tired, I feel pretty normal.

As hard as it is, it is a relief to know that it is over and I can move on.

Thanks for all of the support you ladies have given me through this.  As sorry as I am that any you have had to go through this, it is nice to know that there are people out there who understand.

Re: Had my D&C yesterday

• Options
    I'm glad that you're feeling ok physically and that everything went smoothly. Big hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am glad to hear that you are feeling ok. I would highly recommend that you continue to take it easy for a few days, "doing too much" can result in increased bleeding. While the increased bleeding is nothing to worry about, emotionally it might feel like a setback, I know it did for me. So rest and be gentle on yourself for a few days. All the best. 
    Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad you have that sense of relief. I hope you continue to heal in every way. Keep us posted on how you are doing.
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    I am so glad that everything went well and that you sound quite positive.  I hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"