Austin Babies
Options

Exercise class for Mueller/NE area peeps

So, I think I've mentioned before that I work with a personal trainer.  I generally work with her about once a week, and I do workouts on my own other days.  This has become harder recently - doing it on my own, I mean.  So I've been looking for a class that would work with our schedule that I could attend and exercise with other people.  Since I'm a people person, you know. ;)

Yesterday, I was trolling the internet for 4th of July parades in Mueller, and I stumbled upon a Mueller message board.  On it was not only a post about their 4th of July parade, but also a post about someone who does exercise classes in the Mueller park on a weekly basis.

Here is the site:

https://www.fitatxmoms.com/

She has what she calls Mommy Fit, Stroller Fit (with kids I assume), and Pregnancy Fit classes.  Mommy Fit is MWF from 6:30 to 7:30.  $5 per class, and I think you can buy larger blocks of classes to get a discount.

I'm going tomorrow morning to try it out.  Will let y'all know what I think.  If you are interested in joining, she asks that you email her, as she has a limited amount of space.  Her email is fitatxmoms@gmail.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"